Chapter 16: THE WEDDING!!

I know I am sorry! But yes I finally updated. If you guys vote and comment it's the only way I will know you want me to write this book!

And Assalamualikum!

Mahnoor's POV

"Done!" Said the makeup artist. I looked up at myself in the mirror. Wow. I look... nice, and different. My hair is middle parted with bombshell curls. My makeup is soon point, the best part is I still look like myself. "You look gorgeous!" the makeup artist squeals. "Thank you" I reply.

My dress for today is golden and red. It's really elegant and heavy.

***************************************************************************************************

We finally reach the wedding hall. I looked at Hafsa with a huge smile "I am nervous" "For receiving so much love you shouldn't be nervous." I tell her. Before her entrance with khala I quickly go inside so I can watch her entry. I go to Mumma who looks so tensed so I  Inform her that we have arrived.

Asher's POV
I looked around and maybe found what I was looking for. It was her. She looked...her hair and her dress and overall it was all flawless. I realize that I shouldn't be starring at her and I start to look down. (But I think I failed)

Hafsa enters will Khala and Hassan leaves his hand out for her to hold and get on the stage. At that very moment I look over to Mahnoor. And I can't stop a smile. She looks at them with her hopelessly romantic eyes. Even though I find it weird. Like she can come herself. And then they stop in that pose for a long time. For pictures! I feel like we should just live the moment, instead of taking any pictures. Ignoring the fact that I'm photogenic. Now that it's time for family pictures. Yeah, they really don't care about opinion over pictures. All cousins uncles and aunties go over to the stage. I stand beside Numair and Hiba, and beside Numair is Mahnoor. Yeah, he is in the middle of us. "Numair you have to sit down you're too tall the picture will look odd." Our relative photographer says. His jaw clenches, he sighs and leaves to sit down. Now we had to remove the space of poor Numair. Mahnoor and I. We looked over and got closer to remove the space. Mahnoor suddenly gets pushed by Ilma and I get pushed too. "Stop pushing me." I say acting like I didn't know she got pushed. "What did you say? I never pushed you!" She said. "Why do you never accept your mistake." I replied. She gives me the best eye roll she has. Trust me she has all types of expressions. And we have a stare which gets interrupted because Numair coughing. I swear he should go to the doctors this guy is always coughing he has a flu or something. She quickly looks away. While I start to play with my watch. "Done!" The photographer yells. When did they even take the pictures? EH whatever like I was interested. I catch an eye contact with Numair and he gives me an eye roll. Wait what. Did he just, dare to roll his eyes at Asher Adnan...