Chapter 10- What's wrong 😭

Mahnoor's  POV
It's almost Maghreb and Asher and I still haven't reached back. None of us talked tho. A shot of pain hits my head. I stop walking. Ouch. Asher gives me a questioning look. I shook my head and started walking again.

We finally reach back at that spot. I don't think I've ever walked this much in my life! We find literally everyone standing there worriedly. Uh oh. "Omg where were you guys!" Mom said. "Mumma we couldn't find our way back here, we got lost." I replied. "Mahnoor how did you get injured?!" Hafsa asked worriedly. Uh oh. What should I tell her? That I was running away from the loser. No. But, I can't lie. I look at Asher who was already looking at me shaking his head slightly in a no. "I bumped into a tree." I finally said. "Asher beta she was with you you should've taken care of her." Ania Mami scolds Asher. He nods and looks down. Is he guilty, I wonder? For what? "What were you doing? How can you just bump into a tree like that?" Hafsa asked again. Hafsaaa why are you soo annoying. Now what do I say, I can't lie. "Can I please rest first." I replied and showed eyes at Hafsa.

I was sitting outside on the grass while Hafsa was bandaging my bruises. I look at Numair, I realize how he hasn't said A word since so long. "You guys could've called us at least, you wouldn't be this late." Numair said grumpily. "I didn't have my phone with me." I replied. "I totallly forgot about that, I should've called." Asher said. "What do you mean you forgot? It was with you? You could've called me." Numair said, rudely. What's wrong with him? "Sorry, Numair, I know-" "Whatever Asher." Numair said cutting Asher off. I looked at Asher who looked offended. I mean I was even offended Numair was never like this? "It's okay, Numair it's over, they're home now." Hafsa stated. "I wasn't talking to you Hafsa" Numair said. Ok enough. "Numair, what's wrong with you? Why are you being so abrupt?" I said. "I am being Abrupt?! It's your fault." Numair spated back. He was yelling at me. I could feels tears welling up in my eyes. "I thought you didn't like being around Asher and today looks like you had a lot of fun cause you spent literally the whole day with him alon-" "Shut up Numair!" Asher exclaimed. He literally shouted at him. By now one tear was already on my face.

Asher's POV
"I totallly forgot about that, I should've called." I said. I really did, only if I called we wouldn't be this late. "What do you mean you forgot? It was with you? You could've called me." Numair said rudely to me.  "Sorry, Numair, I know-" "Whatever Asher." Numair said cutting me off! What's up with him? I was offended by the way he talked to me. "It's okay, Numair it's over now they're home now." Hafsa stated. "I wasn't talking to you Hafsa" Numair said. DAMNN his attitude. "Numair, what's wrong with you? Why are you being so abrupt?" Mahnoor said. "I am being Abrupt?! It's your fault." Numair spated back at her. He was actually yelling at her. I could see Mahnoor on the edge of crying. She looked hurt. "I thought you didn't like being around Asher and today looks like you had a lot of fun cause you spent literally the whole day with him alon-" "Shut up Numair!" I exclaimed. Just cause no one is stopping him doesn't mean he can just talk anything! This was so disrespectful of him. I don't know why but I didn't like the way he talked to Mahnoor. I couldn't control myself so I decided to shouted at him. I could see Mahnoor's watery light brown eyes. She was crying. Numair gave and eyeroll and left. "I'll go talk to him." Hafsa said and left too. With that only, Mahnoor and I were left... I looked at her she looked back wiped her tears and left...

Numair's POV
Why? Why me? Why is Asher always the good guy. Why does he get to be with Mahnoor and not me? They both literally spent the whole day together. Mahnoor didn't even mind being with a non - mehram for that long. He couldn't even protect her she even got injured. Nobody even questioned them! If I were Asher everyone would be mad and me,  but no he just came and everyone likes him. You have no respect Numair. You can't always be the funny and not known person.

Asher's POV
I woke up really early today. Well I didn't really have a choice since we are leaving from the farmhouse today. Tomorrow is Hafsa's 'Mayo' they call it. Which I assume only women participate in. Hassan is a pretty cool guy so if he is coming then eventually all men are included in this event too. I quickly get off bad and head outside. Yes, I didn't brush my teeth. I always do, but after breakfast. I guess it's my way.

Mahnoor's POV
The car ride is so silent. Yes, car ride. We couldn't accommodate a bus so we thought of renting cars. No one is saying a word. Specially me, the one who is always blabbering about anything and anyone. Hafsa and Nabeeha sit beside me on the back seats, Numair is on the passenger seat, and Asher is driving. Hafsa is half asleep with her head depending on the car door. Nabeeha is on her phone. Numair is just starring out side the window. I finally look over to Asher. I can't see him since I am sitting right behind him, but in the car's front mirror I can see his eyes. His honey brown eyes. The brown eyes that right away look at me with confusion. I quickly look away and place my self more to the corner. So, here is no sight of me.

We finally reach home. I look at the tiny Clock on my dressing and gasp that is shows '8:09'. Tomorrow is Hafsa's Mayon And I still haven't to decided what to wear. Whatever. All my life I was excited for Hafsa's wedding. Even though she is 1 year younger than me we both knew she still would get married first. Now that it's time I should be happy right?! But I'm not. There is much going on. Yesterday's picnic wasn't the greatest either. Numair. He ruined my mood. He put so many accusations on me that I am doubting myself. But why am I ruining my mood and time for this. Hafsa is not getting married again so I should make the most out of her wedding events. With this positivity, I drifted off to sleep.

...................................................................................................................................................

Assalamualikum and HEYYY! As you can see I suck at writing, but I will try to improve. Also pleaseee vote and comment! Tell me if you are liking the story!