Chapter 7-> Engagement!!💍💍

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT AND VOTE RN!

Mahnoor's engagement party hairstyle ^

Mahnoor's POV

"You look so beautiful Hafsa...I can't believe my best friend is getting married already." I said. "Trust me I can't believe it either and look at you, I really like your hair like that...all dressed up for who huh!?" Hafsa said teasingly. "I'm dressed up for the one and only" I say just to tease her because I don't really have anyone in specific. "Wait what WHO" Hafsa replied shockingly. "No one I was just kidding" . " Everyone is calling Hafsa down since Hassan's family has arrived" Nabeeha walks in while saying that. "Okay will be right there!" I reply as she leaves. "Is it me who's getting married soon or her...why does she always have to be extra" Hafsa says and I just chuckle. And with that we head downstairs.

Asher POV

I'm all dressed up for this wedding and it's so noisy I don't know when this event is going to get started already. "Bro how do I look" says Numair. At this point I really don't wanna be rude he's not that bad of a person. "You look good." I say as I try not to sound to dry. "Thanks bro, You look really good to but don't you think that this light blue coat is a little too simple" I was about to reply but my attention is diverted when Mahnoor and Hafsa come downstairs. I can't believe this Mahnoor is wearing the same exact colour as me...She looks really pretty and cute while she smiling and whispering something is Hafsa's ear. Hell no scratch that. YOU NEED TO STOP STARING AT HER. SHE COPIED YOU. SHE IS MEAN. AND SHE DOES NOT LOOK NICE. I try repeating this chain in my mind and it kinda does work. "You just had to copy me" Mahnoor confronts me. As soon as I was about to reply this random aunty cuts me off " Arey wah dulha dulhan are wearing the same colour clothes...this is so cute MashaAllah! Congratulations on your engagement!" WHAT THE HELL . "No aunty I'm not getting engaged Hafsa the girl in pink is getting engaged " she points at Hafsa. The aunty leaves even without saying sorry. I turn to face Mahnoor and she a little embarrassed and its kinda awkward between us but I can't leave this chance to diss her "Excuse me I'm not the only one who's wearing light blue you also wore it and it's possible that you copied me" I start from where we left off (I told you the chain works...I become my old self). "Excused" Mahnoor says and leaves with a flick of her hair . Wait that's all...honestly I wanted her to say something else. I'm going crazy why would I want Mahnoor to talk more and let her disrespect me. Ughh Forget it Asher Forget it.

Mahnoor's POV
Since it was time for Hafsa to come down Hafsa and I started to walk downstairs. It was getting so weird. All the stares were on us. I mean Hafsa, of course. I saw Hassan Bhai who was looking at her like he saw a gem. "He is gonna faint today, then who are you gonna get married to  Hafsa!" I whisper in Hafsa's ear. "Shut up." She replies and I just giggle. From the corner of my eye I can spot someone looking at me. I look over and find Asher. I look at him and..., NO NO NO. He is wearing the same colour as me! What on earth! He is wearing a light blue coat, with white shirt underneath. Omg. What is his problem. I realize I was starring and him though. I quickly away, but he doesn't. Loser.

*********
Even after fighting with Asher my mood isn't ruined. Because I am in good mood today. I am happy! I guess... Finally it's time for the Ceremony to start. Hassan bhai takes a beautiful diamond ring and fits it onto Hafsa's finger. It perfectly fits!!! How cuteee. We all clap. Now, Hafsa takes a ring and puts it on Hassan bhai's finger. Adorable. Can't wait for my time to come. AHH. Everyone starts clapping, hugging, and eating sweets. I take the sweets tray and start going to everyone to take one. I walk over to Mumma, Khala and Mami's. They all take one and thank me. I later walk over to Nabeeha and her friends, they say no cause they're dieting. On a side note their dieting isn't really affecting their bodies though. Lastly, even though I don't want to I go to Asher, Numair and Hassan bhai who are having a conversation. Asher didn't look interested. Numair takes two. Fatty. Hassan Bhai takes one and thanks me. I offer it to asher. He looks at me at says,"I don't eat sweets." What! Whyy! "No wonder you're so bitter." I said and walked away. Food was served in a rush. I didn't even realize how fast, time passed by and the engagement is done. Wow that was quick.

Asher's POV

Finally the engagement is done. So hectic. They made me do so much work. Asher Adnan isn't anyone's slave. I did look like one today though. The event was really weird. They only thing I actually liked was the food. Even though it was very oily, there was Chinese too. And I like Chinese food. Everything else was trash. Okay fine, every thing else was just fine. I could hear girls whispering and pointing at me. They make it so obvious that I look good. Well, I think I know that. But none of them actually attract me. I guess none of them are attractive, at least not to me. I look over to the clock. 2:34 am! Wow that is late. I have to sleep, and I dose off.

This Chapter was small, I know. But! If you vote and comment I promise I will update everyday!