Chapter 6-> "Horrific face"

PLEASE BOTE RN AND COMMENT

Mahnoor's POV

We're finally home. I showed mom and Ania Mami my dress. I showed it to Salma Mami too but she thought it's too cheap. But mom and Ania Mami liked my choice. Right now I am sitting on the couch and checking my phone. My messages, and my social media. I feel so sleepy. My eyes are about to close. I start blinking slowly, and then I pass out Zzz

Asher's POV

I was so tired after the whole shopping spree I had to take a nap. Well now I'm wide awake because of all the noises downstairs. "Asher beta since your awake can you please call all your cousins downstairs and tell them dinner is ready " Aisha phopo (Dad's sister) yelled from downstairs. I was honestly not in a mood to have a discussion with any one of them. "Okay phopo" I replied politely. I found Numair and Nabeeha watching Netflix in his room. I told phopo was calling us downstairs. "Nabeeha can you please go call Mahnoor in her room I'm sure phopo meant her as well when she said ALL my cousins" I told Nabeeha, like I wasn't going to her room plus I am not in a mood to get into an argument with her again. "No worries I'll go call Mahnoor" Numair said even before Nabeeha could reply and then leaves. Why is this dude soo excited to check up on Mahnoor I think to myself. My thoughts are interrupted when Nabeeha and I hear Numair repeatedly calling Mahnoor's name...I get how Numair and my room is right in front of Mahnoor's but jheez this guy is loud. When Nabeeha and I go inside Mahnoor's room we see Mahnoor is sleeping on the couch and on the other hand Numair is struggling to wake her up. "I'll just shake her a bit" Nabeeha says...'shake her a bit' Mahnoor ain't no milkshake I mentally laughed at this stupid i just created..since when did I get this weird. All of a sudden an idea struck me. "Nooo wait Nabeeha I think she is really sleepy...maybe a bucket of water will do" I know that's sounds very mean of me but hey she deserves it. Nabeeha seemed very amused by that idea without any delay she grabed a bucket filled with cold water and then she dumps it on Mahnoor. The very next second Mahnoor is screaming her guts off and is turning red. With that view I couldn't hold it in I burst of laughing...like I was dying of laughter she was drenched completely and from all the people in the room she was staring right at me.

Mahnoor's POV
I feel ice cold water one me. Where the hell am I? I open my eyes and I see Numair, Nabeeha and Asher. I am all went and drenched in water. It's so cold. "What the heck is wrong with you guys." "How dare you throw water on me Nabeeha!" I shout. I am mad. Nobody replies except Asher starts dying. He is laughing  his butt off. I have never seen him laugh to be honest. I don't think anyone has. How could a arrogant and narcissist guy laugh?! I look right into his eye. I was filled with anger. He still doesn't stop laughing. LOSER. Ughhh. 🙄🙄. I get up, give all of them a furious stare and leave to the room's bathroom to dry myself. I get out of the washroom and I find Ilma sitting on my bed and pouting. "Hmm.. so what's wrong?" I ask her. "Nobody is reading me the stories in this book, everyone is mean!" She complains in her cute voice. "I can read you the stories, only if I get a kissy from you." I said. She quickly gets happy and gives me a kiss on my cheek. And I start reading to her.

Asher's POV
I am walking to go downstairs because dinner is ready, and I hear a soft and gentle voice of a girl. I go few steps back and I see Mahnoor and Ilma. Ilma is sitting in Mahnoor's lap and Mahnoor is reading a story to her from a book. Her voice was so soothing I thought. Mahnoor looks so caring and sweet. I don't why but I kept staring at her. Just then, she catches me staring at her. She looks at me with a kind of confused expression. "Oh umm dinner is ready right so they're calling you guys." I tell her. I lied. But I wouldn't wanna say the truth either...what is the truth anyway I ask myself. "Yeah, we're coming." She replies, closing the book. "Ilma come with me let's go eat." I call Ilma to come with me, to make it less awkward. "No bhai, I am coming with Mano API!" Ilma exclaims. I fell like giving her an eye roll. Like is she related to you or me, I don't say and anything and I walk away. Knowing that Mahnoor chuckled on that.