Chapter 1

Zeya

Are they really sure that this school is my school??  I mean, this school have lots of gangster students and that belongs my brother. Zeyu.

Zi Hao is also with me. He is my boy best friend. My only best friend. He has a girlfriend but that girlfriend of his is far away from us and that makes them enter the Long Distance Relationship. 

We were walking in the corridor when five males bump on us. "Can't you see we're walking? " I slowly lift my head up and that makes my brother freeze. "Is that how you treat me??  Zeyu?? "

Zi Hao helped me get up from the floor. "I... I... You're here. "

No, we are not. I mentally said that to myself. "You saw us. Of course we're here. " Zi Hao replied.

We were about to walk again when someone grab my wrist. I look at the boy who held my wrist telling him to let go my wrist. "Let me go. "

"Meet us in lunch. In the canteen. "

And with that, he let go of me. I look at Zi Hao who only shrug his shoulder. I mentally cursed at him. His sutch a jerk when it comes to this situation.

I hate him.

Note the fucking sarcasm.

****

I was looking forward to escape them but it was too late. One of my brother's friend waited me outside of the classroom. I think his name is Ming Rui. I'm not that sure tho.

Fuck this short boy. I mentally cursed at him. Bullshit.

He drag me on the corridors, passing the library and the restrooms. Until we reach our destination. The canteen.

I lift my head at my left side giving me an eye. Seeing two lovers making-out. Yes, they are fucking making out. I suddenly avoid the view. Turning my head on the right, I regret it. I just saw another two lovers making-out. But not just making-out.. They are having sex!! Sex in the canteen!!

Oh God. Please help me. My soul is still virgin..

Zi Hao isn't with me. He managed to escaped from me cause his girlfriend was calling him.

Rui took my wrist and lead to their table. As soon as we got there, four boys smiling at me including my brother.

What a nice day to start with..