Chapter 5

Zeya

I woke up from my uncomfortable sleep. I lift my legs and sprung out to bed heading to my bathroom, looking at the mirror. Wow. I look like a shit in my eyebags. Now what?? Stupid sleep. Stupid eyes.. Ugh!!

*Knock Knock*

"Come in. " I say as I put my hair brush in my drawer.

"Woah.. You look like a --"

"Shit. I know. " I turn my head to him only seeing six boys standing on my black carpet. "Now what?? "

I stood up and took the robe also my black jeans, black fitted sleeveless and my black open hoodie. I was about to step inside the bathroom but my lovely brother stop me. "Ey. Today is Sunday. What are you doing?? " I look at him in the eye as I took my wrist from him. "Mall. " and with that I enter the bathroom.

****

I was done bathing and all. I just need to blow my hair and put on my shoe and I'm ready to go.

If your wondering why I'm going to the mall in this time, I was just bored. I want to play in the arcade. I want to play tekken.

I got out of my bathroom and still, they are here.

Shu Yang was looking at my pictures

Xin Long was sitting on my bed

Ming Rui was flipping the pages of my book

Zi Hao was watching a television show along with Zeyu

And last

Han Yu, he was flipping the pages of my childhood album.

Wait.. What the fuck!? 

"Yah!! Who told you to look at my pictures!? "