Chapter 12

Unedited

It's been months and Hanyu still doesn't talk to them, he keep avoiding his friends and also her. Nobody knows what's the reason but it hurts her so bad.

Everybody wants to comfort her but they can't even her best friend. All she wants is him to talk to her. She misses his touch, his soothing voice his hugs , everything, she misses everything on him.

****

"Babe, what would you like to eat??" She ask, a smirk plastered on her surgical face.

She win. She has him. And all she thinks is she's the queen.

"Anything." He replied, staring blankly.

"Do you want this?" Referring to her lower part. He doesn't respond, and she took it as a yes.

****

It's hurting. Her heart is hurting. All she wants is to be happy. She's happy that he's alive but mad that she doesn't even notice him.

Now that she heard it. Heard them. Her heart crashed. She felt her legs became weak, her tears running down her pink cheeks .

She wanted to run, but she can't. She wanted to sob, but she remained quiet. She's afraid to be heard. She's afraid that they'll hear her cry. She wanted to be tough but she can't. All she felt is vulnerable, like a crystal that'll break if it would fall.

She wanted to move on, but can't. After finding the truth she was furious,mad and aggressive to herself.

She wanted to end her life, but they stopped her.

****

The time has come, this what she wants, her eyes was about to close but then a slap stings her cheeks.

"Are you crazy!?"

"Fuck!! Zeya don't do that!!"

"I w-want him." She whispers under her breath.

She look pity. So vulnerable.

****

Hey guys, so here is the chapter 12 . As you can see, I don't update that much. Let me explain, I am busy with my issues with myself and all I need is a good friend to lash out . But!! I am glad to tell you that this book might end in chapter 15?? Or something, then I'll be focusing to my other books. Let me know in the comment if you like BTS OR BOY STORY fanfiction.