Chapter 9

Zeya

I saw he push the girl slightly and look at me. 'What the fuck?? ' look. Now he's mad at me??  Wow. Just wow.  "What are you doing Zey?? " fuck you. "What are you doing Zi?? " I quickly open my locker and my books that I needed. My brother and his friends are waiting me. Tho I didn't ask for a wait.

Zi Hao was talking to a girl. I tried my best to eavsdrop but I only hear a low chuckle escaped from the girls mouth. "Bye. " with that, the girl turn around facing me and giving me a smirk. Bitch.

"What now Ey?? " I ignored him and grab my brothers hand, intertwining our firngers. "Yah!!  Ey.  Don't ignore me. " I turn around and face him, only to see he is pouting. This boy. "What the fuck is that?? I know you and your ex just broke up, but kissing a random girl in a random time is a fuck. "

"Your not mad at me. "

"I'm not. But I'm dissapointed. Now, I'm going to my class. " I say as I take my hand away from my brother making him pout. I then took Han Yu's wrist and drag him out of them. I also heard some whispers from the students also a death glare from the girls. What now.

I quickly drop his hand when we're standing in front of the room. "I didn't know this our first subject. "

"Well, too bad I'm with you. "

****

The class went well. Some students are asking me if I'm a half American or what just because I'm good in English.

I went to the canteen and bought some snacks. I then decided to enter the abandoned room. It was quite good. I was thinking, what about I clean this room and make it my territory??

Should I??

Yes, I should. I started picking all the things that can be reused and throw the things that I don't need any more. I found a white cloth and decided to use it. I wipe everything that is in the state of dust.

After an hour I finished the half of it. I'm quite tired. I look down at my wrist. It's time to go home.

Finally.

But little did Zeya know, someone was admiring her.

Who do you think it is??