Chapter 2

Zeya

We were eating our lunch silently. None of us talk until a bunch of girls chanted my brother's name.

Bullshit. I hate noises.

I stood up and grab my things, ready to go but then, Shu Yang held my wrist. "Where are you going? " I glared at him and pulled my wrist away.

"I hate sex noise. I hate fangirls who chanted others name in a fucking loud voice and last. I hate someone who is holding my wrist with or without permission. Got it?? "

And with that, I leave.

I walk and walk until I reach a vacant room. I decided to enter it and so I did. I place my things on the red chair and head over to the black piano.

I quickly sat down at the chair and open the piano lock. As soon as I opened it I used my fingers to play.

It feels so good.

I played the rhythm of my favorite song. Don't Wanna Cry.

"After all this years you already played it. " I stop as soon as I hear him talk. I look at him with the eyes of a needy girl. "Eya, don't blame yourself for everything. It's no ones fault. It was an accident. " I tried to hold back my tears but I failed.

It was my fault.

I wanted to say that but he stopped me by hugging and caressing my hair. "You don't need to hide when you cry. Just let it out Ey. Just let it out. "

I did what he says. I cried. I let it out. He was right after all. I need to move on. I need to forget about him. I need someone else to care for me. I need someone who deserves my love more.

I wiped my tears away using the back of my hand. I then look at him. "Thank you. "

"What are brothers and sisters for?  Ey. I'm here. We are here. So don't stress yourself out. Okay?? "

He ask me with a smile plastered on his face.

I smiled and say, "Okay. "

After that little drama we had inside the piano room, we decided to head back in our classes which is Mathematics. And I hate math.

I wish math is simple but that's impossible.

As soon as we arrived at the room I saw Zi Hao with a bunch of girls around him.

Is he famous now??  Well, too bad. He has a girlfriend. Haha.

Okay. That was creepy.

I walked pass them and sat down on my chair which is at the side of Xin Long.

But before I could sit , my chair was pulled out and that makes my butt hurt.

Ouch.

"Who the hell did that!!?? "