Chapter 7

Zeya

"Han Yu s-slow down. " I say as I hold tight on his bare back. He was driving so fast. Fuck it. I feel like vomiting. "Pl-please. "

Few minutes had pass he stopped. "We're here. " I slowly got down from the motorcycle, my brother saw my situation and ran to me. "You okay?? " "Do I look like okay?? Fuck you. " I slowly walk pass him and sat down at the bench beside the parking lot. I feel sick.

"You must've drove too fast Han Yu. "

"Yeah, I know. Let's go. "

I saw them walking on my direction as Zi Hao grabbed my wrist. "We should eat first. " he suggested and the others agreed. "I-i want to v-vomit. "
But it's too late. I didn't had a chance to run, I just vomit in front of them. Zi Hao took his handkerchief and wipe my mouth after that he just throw it. "Let's go. You should rest for now. " I just nodded my head at him.

My brother and his friend didn't say anything. They just looked at me. Curse you to Hell Zeyu.

****

We ate at the mall's famous restaurant. And then proceed at the arcade. I didn't talk to them except Zi Hao.

Zi Hao and I played basketball. After that we played tekken. Nothing much happened. As the time flies by, we we're now at the parking lot.

I was about to walk to the bus station but then I felt a grip on my wrist. Slowly looking at the back I saw Zi Hao. "I'll drive you home. " I nodded my head and hop onto his motorcycle.

He didn't waste time and he drive me home in a safety way and not giving me a feeling of a sick. When I got home. I thanked him and he smiled as he went to his home to.

I walk towards my bedroom and slemmed myself onto my bed closing my eyes, I fell asleep.