Chapter 10

Zeya was walking alone down the streets. She was listening to a music called 'Misunderstand ' by Zi Tao. Until she stopped. 'Bullshit!! I forgot my assignments. ' she groaned as she turn he way back.

While she was walking back. She felt uncomfortable. She felt someone was following her. But when she turn her head. She saw nothing. Nothing but only trees at the side of the street.

She continued to walk until she arrived inside the campus. Again, she felt someone. Turning her head, she saw nothing. Again.

Shrugging it as she walked towards the corridor. 'Till she arrived at the front of her locker. When she took what she needed. She felt the urge to go inside the bathroom. So she did.

When she was washing her hand. The lights turned off. The door closed with a loud sound making her shout in fear.

She may be cold, but she is vulnerable.

Trembling, but she tried to open the door. She failed. Tears falling down her cheeks. Shouting a help. But no one came. She lost hope.

Sat down on the cold floor crying. Hugging her backpack with her knees.
She wanted to go home. She is scared.

In the middle of the time. A boy walk passed the girl's bathroom, but suddenly stopped when he heard a loud sobs. He tried to open the door. Successfully, he opened it. Revealing a girl crying.

He slowly lifted the girl's chin. His eyes widened when he saw her face but pulled her into a hug. "Don't cry now. I'm here. " he pulled away from the hug and help the fragile girl to stood up.

He help her until they arrived at her place. Knocking the door twice. (Knock knock knonck on my door.. 😂😂) Zeyu opened the door. Shock to see his sister crying.

Zeya

When Zeyu saw my state he quickly pulled me into a hug. "Are you okay??  What happened?  Did someone hurt you?? " I shook my head and hurried face onto the crook of his neck. Telling that everything will be alright. I calm myself.

He helped me until we arrive inside my room. Telling me to sleep and get rest. I obeyed his orders. "I'll wake you up when I finished the food. Kay?? " I nodded my head in response and he kissed my for head before he left the room.

I throw myself on my bed taking out my phone from the pocket of my bag.
I opened my messenger and quickly send a simple thank to him.

Jia Han Yu

Thank you.

Sorry if I disturb you.

Welcome.

By the way.

Why are you still at the school in such time??

It's dangerous.

You know that.

I.

I forgot my assignment.

Anyways.

Thank you.

seen

I turned off my phone and slowly closed my eyes and drifted to my dreams.

Sorry for the long update. I was so busy that I can't update for a week.

I have lots of projects to catch up and assignments to pass. Also, I'm a student in grade 8 so expect me to join some activities and that's why I'm busy and cannot update .

But I'll try to update. This story might end in chapter 20 or so.

See you next time.