Chapter 11

Zeya

I was walking around the school. Clearly looking for someone. I need to thank him personally. Though we're not that close, but I'm still thankful he save me.

Way back then, I was so sacred. I can't even think about something that can make me calm. It's just that. I was so terrified and...  And...  Never mind.

Looking down, I bumped into someone. Well, it was quite hard??  I think. I look up, only to be met by his eyes. Worried but suddenly replace by a cold one. "I.. Thank you. "

"What?? " seems like he didn't hear me, eh?? I took a deep breath, looking back at his eyes. "I said, thank you. "

"For what?? " seriously?? 

"For helping me back there. Uhm. Thank you. "

"That's new. " looking at his back clearly fading away. Hayst. Seriously??  I shouldn't thanked him. No, that would cost me only to feel guilty.

***

Hanyu

School is over and I am here. Walking down the street. Maybe a coffee can call me down. I don't know. When I started talking to her, I got so nervous. And now, I just want some coffee.

I was walking to the park when I spotted a familiar girl. Shoot!!

"Hanyu??"

"What are you doing here??"

I stayed cool so that she won't suspect me. "I'm looking for a coffee stall. Why?? What do you want??"

"Uhm nothing "

" You know what Kiana. Stop playing that you are the victim." I look at her in the eyes. "Stop playing tricks to Zeya or else--

"Or else what??"

"Or else I'm telling the principal that you are the cause of Zeya's trap in the bathroom. Don't you know that I know?? I've been following you around Kiana.  So I say, stop whatever you plan."

As of that. I made my way to the swing. Sitting beside the girl. Well this girl is quite familiar too. "Zeya??"
She slowly turn around. Her face is so red. Her eyes are so puffy?? "Wait?? Are you crying??"

She stood up and walk away but I grab her hands. " Zeya ,what's wrong??"

But she didn't talk , instead she hug me. A tight hug indeed. "I... I wanna go home."

"Ok then. Let's go.."

***

"Thanks dude."

"Yeah. No problem. "

"Zeyu. May I ask. What happened?? Why is she crying??"

"You know, Hanyu. There's this boy who she really love. But he died. No one saw his body.. She really love that guy . And I tell you Hanyu , she cries because you look like him.."

"What??"

So yeah.. Hheehehe. I know it's been a while but yeah. I decided to update already since this book is about to pass 300 reads and I am so very happy.. I may say that every Friday I'll update a one chapter. And I promise that.  So yeah.. Hope you enjoy guys..