Chapter 13

"Are you sure you don't want me there??" I shook my head repeatedly.

"My dear brother, I'll be fine. I promise. You know I want to move on and New York is the only place I can get a hold of myself. I don't want to be a burden. I don't want to be a desperate. I don't like sulking. You know that. I promise I'll call you everyday and every night."

"Well, if that's what you want then okay. But keep your promise or else I'll hunt you there." I chuckled slightly to his words.

I turned my head to the other four standing. Xin Long, Ming Rui, Shu Yang and Zi Hao. "I'll miss you guys. Thank you for everything."

"We'll miss you too Zey. You know that." I nodded to Zi Hao. Well, I don't wanna cry in front with them.

"So, here it is. I'll really gonna miss you guys. But I need to go?? So yeah. Bye." I hugged them all and then I'm off. I didn't look back cause I know I'm just gonna cry.

I sat down at the chair waiting for my plane.

****

3 Years Later

"Zeya, let's get a vacation." She asked.

"Where??" I asked back.

"Your place??? You know I want to visit there."

"I really don't understand why haven't you been there even though your a Chinese." She just shrugged looking back at her phone, probably looking for a place. Well, I didn't agree but I'm ready to face them.

"Miyeon, see something??" She smiled at me and then showed a picture.

To be continue....... Scroll down and read it. I need your opinion.

Happy New Year everyone!!! New life for all of us. I love you!!! ❤️❤️

BTW, this book will be having a second part so watch out~~~~