Chapter Four

p.s- That's Oliver

p.s.s- I decided to change Elena's picture. It's now,

"Why do you have to be so cruel," I said to my best friend

"Why do you have to be so cruel," I said to my best friend. "I mean seriously, did we have to run sixteen miles. We're the royal pack. No one can outrun us."

"Just be thankful I didn't make you run fighting drills as well," my best friend who also happens to be the alpha says. "However I knew you would be complaining until the cows came in."

"Fair, but come on man. Those poor pups at the back couldn't catch up. Let me guess; you're going to be working with them tomorrow."

"You can't be weak in this pack," he merely said. 

"Just because you can't sprint doesn't mean you're weak," Kai came in. You see, he's the more relaxed and calm one. But don't underestimate him, that chill personality changes real quick if you touch his mate. "How are you holding up man," he asked bringing up the topic of my long lost cousin. 

"I'm doing okay actually; I'm not heartbroken like my aunt. But then again, she was closet to her sister," I said. "I think it's cool to have a long-lost cousin."

"Of course you would," Eric said, the alpha. 

"SHI-," I was about to say but was interrupted by Kai's mom screamed.

"NO CUSSING IN THIS HOUSEHOLD."

"Sorry I meant to say shoot. Shoot that's the time, I was supposed to pick up my cousin HOURS ago. Oh, my aunt is going to kill me," I said panicking. "I got to go, man, before I put myself in even more harms way."

I got into my car and rushed to the airport. Crap. 

It takes an hour to get to the airport even if the roads are clear. 

The roads weren't clear. I was at one point banging my head on the steering wheel. I stopped when the old lady in the next lane looked at me weird. My aunt is going to kill me. Finally about two hours of driving I finally made it. Unfortunately, it was raining heavily. I saw that everyone was inside and then notice in my rush to get here I forgot the sign that had her last name.

I got inside and looked around but didn't find anyone who looked like the person that was in the pictures I saw. So I did the logical thing and started shouting out her name. I got strange looks from the other people, but right now I was trying to find my cousin and get her home before my aunt can come up with any more ways to torture me. I stopped when I heard someone clear their throats. I turned around to see the girl from the pictures my aunt showed me. 

"Oh thank goodness you weren't kidnapped," I said picking her up.

"Let me go you moron of a relative I just met," she said kicking me hard. 

"Oh sorry I got carried away," I said. 

"I noticed."

"Hey I wanted to apologize for me being a couple of hours late," I said.

"A couple of hours? You're FOUR hours late, almost five. I got desperate for someone to talk to; I talked to a squirrel. A freaking squirrel," she yelled. 

"Yeah sorry I got caught up in training. The alpha made us run sixteen miles," I explained. I looked at the time, by the time we got to my aunt's house it would be past midnight. "Shi-"

"Shoot. I'm an innocent milk chocolate fudge duck. I don't need you making me a dark chocolate fudge duck," she interrupted.

"What," I said confused. 

"Just don't cuss," she exasperated. 

Oh gosh, she one of those people. Well, Kai's mom and her will have a grand time together. 

"Come on; we shouldn't tarry any longer," she said. 

"Yeah, you're right."

I got her bags, and then we were off. 

Please comment

Please comment. I need to know how long I should write. And idea's for the plot. I saw that we were up to 11 readers. I was ecstatic. 

p.s- if you see anything that I could change please let me know.