Chapter Sixteen

The clean up didn't take long, everyone wanted to know what the heck was going on. And everyone watched me, whispering about me. But one pair of eyes got my attention, and it wasn't my mate though I felt his gaze on my back. No, it was an older man with grey eyes. He was most likely an elder for the pack. I felt like he already knew what I was.

After everything was secured once more, Edan came up to me. She looked like she just saw a ghost, but I also noticed Oliver's expression as well. It was the same.

"What happened," I asked. She turned to me in utter bewilderment, like she didn't notice I was there.

"My mate is what happened. And he is the most immature goofball out there," she answered. "And he is also your cousin." Oh, this is gold. They are perfect for each other, Edan just has to see that.

"Elena, I believe it's time to talk," Eric came up to me. So he was still furious. Great just great. "Johnson, I think you would find this conversation interesting." the old man with grey eyes simply nodded still looking at me. It was unnerving. "Follow me."

And we did, Edan included which caused Oliver to let out a wolf whistle which made Edan roll her eyes. Oh, this is relationship goals. But right now, I'm in a predicament with mine. At least I'll know where his office is. 

"What are you," he started. We didn't even get a chance to sit down.

"Just me you don't want to know-"

"But I do," Eric interrupted me.

"I still can't believe you didn't tell them," Edan said.

"And get them into this mess," I answered back.

"Elean, they would have been in this mess anyway. You're the Kings mate and you're in the pack. You should have told them even if was a tiny bit of it so they could have at least been prepared." 

"I'm not about to risk any more lives for me," I shouted. I'm done with all of this. 

"Will you two get to the point already," Eric snapped. "I'm starting to get a headache and my wolf is losing his patience with you," he said looking at me. "So tell me little fawn what is going on." 

"I think I know," Johnson said. He turned to me and I already knew what his question is," You're an elemental aren't you."

"Yes, I am. She is too," I answered reluctantly. "But you don't understand-"

"Then enlighten me," my mate snarled. 

"Don't talk to her like that," Edan said.

"No, I deserve it," I said closing my eyes. Images of my mother and father flashed through my mind. "My father and mother's murdered weren't a coincidence. They were killed by the same person who also planned this attack. Victor. He once was a family friend but showed his true colors when he discovered how powerful I am."

"Well how powerful are you," Kai asked. I looked at the wooden desk, but in a second, it got covered in ice, then fire, then water, then rock, then vines with flowers on them, then finally wind was keeping it afloat.

"That's how powerful I am and I still have more tricks up my sleeves," I said everyone was looking at me like a child would with a new toy that talks. Awe and amazement. I hated it. 

 And that is how the rest of my day went, me telling them everything that has happened to me. Again, I hated it.