Chapter Fifteen

I have a very long chapter ahead so enjoy!! p.s- that's what it looks like. You'll figure out what 'it' is soon. 

Elena's pov

That morning was very interesting. Waking up with a midnight black wolf that happens to be sleeping outside your window will make any situation interesting. Again, my mate discovered that I can throw a good punch and this time I was sure to punch him hard enough to leave a burse. 

And my aunt just stood there trying to hide her laughter. She failed of course, and she eventually made my mate laugh. I'm already off to an awful start. Fan-freaking-tastic. And she made him breakfast too and Eric had the audacity to sit next to me. Oh, when I get my hands on him. 

But thankfully he left and I finally got some peace and quiet. Until Grace called and said that she was going to pick me up. Great, just when I thought I would get a nice peaceful weekend. I just want to read my books in peace. 

And when Grace showed up with Julia I knew I was going to have a wild weekend. The look in Julia's face said it all. Yay.

"We are going to torture everyone and it'll be great because we will get away with it because you are the king's mate and Grace is third in command, Kai's mate as well. And I am the lonely omega," Julia rambled. 

"I just want to read Julia," I sighed.

"Yes but you can't spend the rest of your life reading, you'll eventually need human contact," Julia explained. And then we were off. We decided to walk to the pack house, where Grace lived with her mate, and Julia again made it her personal mission to torture us by showing us her crappy puns. If she continues this, she won't make it to the pack house alive. If you know what I mean. 

And it started off peaceful. Julia would go around knocking on doors and then said her puns. Must people would slam the door on her face, others were more aggressive and let their wolves show. If that came to be she would show her neck and move on. 

But that changed when I felt a heavy weight was lifted off my shoulders. I already knew what was happening even before the alarms went off. Victor was attacking. And I'm the cause of it.

I ran, I ran faster than I ever did before. But outside was already a bloodbath. Soldiers fighting wolves both in human and in wolf forms. But that wasn't my main focus. I was more focus on Victor's little general as he likes to call himself. Adam.

"Well, what do we have here, the precious little Elena. The most powerful elemental out there," Adam taunted. "I have to give it to you, your shield was powerful, it took fifteen witches just to put a hole in it."

"If you're after me, go after me. Don't let others fight for you. Or are you not man enough to do it," I started to take a step forward but rogues blocked my path.

"Ah, if you're going to try to get to me, you'll have to get through them. But you're powers are weak from holding that shield," he said which caused me to laugh. I laughed like a madman.

"You and Victor were always ignorant. I'm not weak," I said. I called my gift. And boy was it happy to be let free. "I'm more powerful than ever." With that, the real fight began.

I finally unleashed my true self. And I wasn't going to hold back. They came here to kill, and if they want a fight. I'll give them a fight. 

The earth that was flat now came up to incase the rouges. But I wasn't done, I felt myself losing control. I was sick and tired of people killing loved ones. 

I called to water from the tiniest of places to come forward and show itself. And when I got enough to fulfill my standards, I let it incase me, but still kept it circling. I let myself fall off the cliff, I knew my eyes were pure wite including my pupils. But the rogues didn't know how powerful I am.

The stupid ones abandon their original fight to come after me, but they found out water coming towards you at twenty miles an hour, hurts. But that wasn't enough for me, I had to make sure they would stay down so I froze the water on them to hold them down to earth. 

But some were foolish to attack me from behind, the found out that I could also manipulate earth as well. And they soon were attached to the earth's floor, but instead, their paws were surrounded by solid rock. And I on a roll. Every wolf that came after me was soon on the ground by either ice, rock, or plants. But I had to make the problem go away.

By that time, the whole pack was watching me, but I didn't care. I was out for justice. And Adam soon found that out. I pushed him to me by making hurricane winds shove him. He wouldn't get away, not this time. 

"You were a fool to attack me so close to the blue moon. But you and Victor were always arrogant. But this time, it'll cost you greatly," my voice wasn't that sweet innocent girl that everyone knew. No, it was deeper but it also carried the voices of fallen elementals. 

I punished him the most.  Making winds carry him so he knocked into boulders that I also created. By the time that I was done, he was passed out and wouldn't wake up for days. But when I came back to the wagon, I saw a rogue coming closer to a little girl. Everyone was watching me that no one was paying much attention. 

The threat didn't last long. A simple ice freezing him mid-pounce was enough. It also got people's attention. Yes look, I'm not the only person in the field.

 Yes look, I'm not the only person in the field

"That is a question we all would like to know. But I guess you have more important things to talk about than this," Eric interrupted. Oh, if looks could kill. "But believe it or not, I am your alpha, and I have the right to know what the fuc-"

"We get it," I interrupted. "You want answers. And I'll tell you, but right now you have a major clean-up job to do. My powers will only last for so long. But after that, I promise, I'll explain everything. It's about time you know the beta family's darkest secret."

By the way that is what I mean by ice freezing the wolf, except she didn't go down on her knees nor had a sword. Comment if you recognize the person in the ice gif. Peace and love.