A Sudden Reunion

N - Nichkhun of former 2PM

W - Wooyoung of former 2PM

C - Jung Chanwoo

T - Taecyeon of 2PM

M - Minjun of 2PM

J - Junho of 2PM

S - Chansung of 2PM

D - Do Kyungsoo

C - *wake Wooyoung up* Good morning to you, I'm Dr. Jung Chanwoo, head of the surgeon here at Bumin National Hospital.

W - I'm Jang Wooyoung, ex-member of 2PM. How is my friend right now?

C - Right now, his condition is doing well after the surgery. I have something to tell you Follow me at my office. 

W - *follow* Yes, doctor.

C - *tell him the situation* I apologize for this matter. *sigh* But your friend might not spend up to eight months to live because of the intensity of injury inside his body. *show the copy of documents* Prepare the outcome soon.

W - *doubt* *destroy the documents into pieces* *throw at his face* This is not real. I know you're an expert in saving patients here. Even those who are hopeless, you give them life. *expectation* Now you tell me that we have to prepare for my friend's incoming death? *burst in anger* Take us out here!

C - *pick those papers and place in a pocket* Calm down, Mr. Jang. It will only worsen your friend's condition when you tell him this today. Give yourself more time until he is able to know the result.

W - *furious* My beloved friend over there has achieved success for the first time as a KPOP idol. I'm with him with the help of some of our colleagues. *crying* *beg on his knees*

W - So please, doctor. Save him. *weep* Make another way to make him live only for a long time. I don't want to lose him. *hold his hands*

C - *release them* When he wakes up. Buy this prescription of drugs I've written on this paper. *give this to him* To avoid excessing bleeding without any pain through his body. *advice* No more gym ever and he should avoid eating those processed foods. Therefore, he will live a long life.

W - *embrace* Much appreciated, Dr. Chanwoo. You can count on me. *pat on chest* Even if I spend too many expenses for my friend, I'll do it. *look down* I'm sorry about what I did earlier. *writing the floor using a foot* Is there any document left for Nichkhun?

C - *apology accepted* We have lots of copies so I'll get those in my office.

W - Thank you very much. This job suits you.

C - You're still in the mood to compliment me. You're welcome. I almost forgot. Your mobile phones are on the table on Nichkhun's room. *show the location* While we were saving your friend in the emergency room, those phones kept on ringing several times. Being a busy man, we had to turn them off for safety reasons. The operation also took about seven hours. You had fallen asleep so I call your group who are in 2PM, Damn! That his operation had become successful. Well, I have more patients to take care of. I'll come back there later. 

W - Take care! *doctor leaves*

W - *goes back to Nichkhun* Now you need to get a recovery first. You don't even hear me. Silly me. We better eat some food outside because I'm hungry.

N -  *grab his arm* Where are you going? I couldn't hear clearly about what you have said earlier. Kindly repeat those words again for me?

W - *speaking a white lie* I said, wake up for us to eat something delicious. But I take it back since you shouldn't eat them. You have to wait for their food to be delivered later on. It has no taste like your appeal. *laugh*