Friends' Help

N - Nichkhun of former 2PM

W - Wooyoung of former 2PM

C - Jung Chanwoo

T - Taecyeon of 2PM

M - Minjun of 2PM

J - Junho of 2PM

S - Chansung of 2PM

D - Do Kyungsoo

A - Cashier

I - IU singer

J - *At the pharmacy* *ask the cashier* How much are those listed on the prescription including a hospital bill of my friend?

A - Wait a moment, Sir. *takes the list* *computes* *show the amount* It's KRW 945,000,000.00 all along with the bill here in just one day. Too expensive for a patient.

J - *speechless* 

S - *shake him* Junho-Hyung, are you okay? Can we buy everything... *see the receipt* Oh, my! That's a huge amount of price.

S - *go crazy* *take the bank book* *look at the savings* I'm short of money today, not enough to pay those bills. I only have KRW 374,000,000.00. in my account. *look at other colleague's money*

T - You always love to eat non-stop. I'm sorry. *look at the savings* It's only KRW 292,000,000.00. which is lower than yours. *return in a bag*

M - Where did your savings go? With lots of projects that you have and always present on variety shows, that's what you only have? *lean while looking at own savings*

T - We have known your money won't pay all these bills. Unless it's for your vacation expenses with unique souvenirs.

*all looking towards Minjun's account*

M - *disappointment* *return inside the bag* 

S - *interrupt him* Show us the account of your bank book.

M - Never! Mine is lower than Taecyeon's account.

T - Even a little share for Nichkhun's sake. Goodness!

M - *give it to Chansung*

S - *take it* Taecyeon is right. You always buy souvenirs which are expensive. See, *look at his savings* you only have KRW 70,000,000.00 on your account. *disrespectful consecutive laughter*

J - *confront him* We're maintaining our job. With our own houses, we had bought from hard work. Actually, we can buy anything we want to. So don't pressure him even though he is spending whatever price he wants to.

T - What about this man? Huh?! *push Chansung* Minjun earned a fortune through his successful business. *poke* Unlike you, douchebag. *smirk* You and your own ugly house. Get it?

S - *pull him out the hospital *prepare for a battle*

*they are fighting like a gangster with foul words*

A - *hide under the table* *fear* 

J - *call the cashier* *pay the bills* *stop the argument* Enough of you two! I've paid the bills already! So if you keep on doing this childish bickering, you better leave now!

M - Come on Taecyeon. We have to go. 

M - Junho. We are going to buy dinner.

J - Much better. Take care.

J - *comfort Chansung* *wipe off those tears* Aww! Are you hurt, Chansung? I won't let Taecyeon beat you next time. You can also have your own business like Minjun.