Emergency Call

N - Nichkhun of former 2PM

W - Wooyoung of former 2PM

P - Jay Park of former 2PM

T - Taecyeon of 2PM

M - Minjun of 2PM

J - Junho of 2PM

S - Chansung of 2PM

I - IU singer

*Dr. Chanwoo gives Wooyoung the receipt for the pain reliever*

*2PM are shocked by the huge amount of expense at the despair*

*Conversation inside Nichkhun's room*

J - *ask Wooyoung* Excuse me, buddy. Do you have IU's phone number?

W - Yes, I still have her number on my contact list. *give the phone to him*

J - Thank you. *look at the list* What's her pen name here? I can't seem to find any.

J - *sigh* *mad* *give it back* Are you gonna annoy me with those mix letters and numbers?

W - *scratch temple of the head* I apologize for this hobby I have. I create their names on my own. So that only I will know who they are.

J - Aish! *glare* This is not the time for challenges, okay? Just show me her contact. Quickly!

W - *pout* I understand, Hyung. *find her name* Here, it is! Hahahaha! *show to him*

J - Hmph! I'm not a logical person. Remind you that. I hate mind games.

W - *elbow his arm two times softly* Hmmmm... I know. That's why I keep my contacts secure just in case someone dares to get them without my permission.

J - Oh! Are you accusing me now? Huh?!  

W - *show palms and shake them* *calm him down* It's not like that. I won't do any things that may damage you or anyone of my friends, our team and my family as well.

J - Hahaha! Alright! You always make excuses whenever we have an argument. I better call her now. *call IU*

I - *receive* Wooyoung. I'm at a rehearsal before my concert. Call me later. *gonna end call*

J - *stop her* Wait for a second! I have some important thing to tell you.

I - *sigh* *place a hand on forehead* Say it quickly! My back dancers are waiting for me now!

J - *hurry* I need your help. *pause*

I - What I must do then? *anger grin* *impatient*

J - Dr. Chanwoo does give Nichkhun a temporary pain reliever. The time interval between this treatment will be effective until one week only. The bill is too high even we combine our shares from our income is efficient to pay it. *concern* Will you help us promote our group while we have to do an entertainment including 2pm's performance only in a mini-concert?

I - *thinking* *pressure* I gonna ask the CEO of my company first before doing so. 

J - Please. *beg* For the sake of Nichkhun's health, we will do everything in exchange.

I - *smile* *disapproval* I absolutely disagree on that exchange. I promise. I will call you right away when there's an approval.

J - *relief* *hold chest* Whew! Thank you, IU. You are really a good friend of Wooyoung.

I - Meanwhile... Why Nichkhun takes that treatment immediately?

J - *sad* His condition worsens because of the result.