Sudden Awakening

N - Nichkhun of former 2PM

T - Taecyeon of 2PM

M - Minjun of 2PM

J - Junho of 2PM

S - Chansung of 2PM

I - IU Singer

D - doctor of West Busan Centum Hospital

*they arrive tonight at West Busan Centum Hospital*

*Nichkhun unconsciously gets brought again at the new intensive care unit*

*connecting all medical devices like oxygen mask connected to an oxygen tank*

*a tube into his mouth which will be given a relief and prevention of spreading the hazardous chemical through his body using a mix of a different solution of antidotes*

*While the procedure is in a progress*

*2PM talk to the doctor about the cause of Nichkhun's disorderly out of control body*

J - *talk to the doctor* *greetings* Good evening, doctor. What is happening to our leader, Nichkhun? Did you find something?

D - *do the same* Good morning, everyone. *look at them* His body has muscle spasms all over his body including an uncontrollable release of human fluids due to its effectiveness of a hazardous chemical. That medical liquid substance only effective for the person's who has a epilepsy which is still not recommended to the patients in every hospital. *concern*

J - *cover forehead* *massage* *mad* *release* Why we didn't know this when we're there at Bumin? Someone has to take the blame!

D - *continue* Maybe a stranger with a disguise did it who hated Nichkhun or a command from the mastermind itself.

T - *agree* *nod* I think we know who the culprit is. *show the phone of a vile person* The name is Jung Chanwoo.

D - *receive* *see the image* *startle* *jumpscare* How did he escape from the prison? That person has committed many various criminal records and one of the threats he has done was a murderer. I hope he would be captivated immediately. 

S - *approach him* In addition of CEO-nim of JYPE doing this in bringing those two down. *crossing arms* close eyes* His victims are Nichkhun and Wooyoung. *open*

M - *rub chin* So that's why Wooyoung has a post-trauma whenever he mentioned us of receiving the physical and mental abuse from that old man.

D - *confuse* Woah! Therefore, you're telling me that CEO of JYPE is the one who does evil deeds. You must report him to the police department right away.

*Junho receives the call from his friend*

J - *open the phone* *look at contact name* Guys, it's IU the singer. What is the news she will deliver?

M - *place one palm on a chin*Out of nowhere, she calls us in the middle of an emergency. Hmmm... *thinking* *release* We must find out tonight.

J - Alright! I will receive her call this time. *swipe the call receive* *activate the phone on a loudspeaker mode* *speak* Good evening, my friend. What's up?

I - *worry* The CEO of my company had a conversation with your CEO. Unfortunately, we will end up canceling the entire concert here in Busan.

J - *eyes wide open* *grip the phone* *mad* *pause*

I - Hello! Are you okay there Junho? *concern*

J - Ahm... Grrrrrr! I have had enough of his Tyranny! Better turn himself in!