Cruel Confession

N - Nichkhun of former 2PM

W - Wooyoung of former 2PM

C - Jung Chanwoo 

Y - CEO Jinyoung of JYPE

*Meanwhile, inside Nichkhun's room*

W - *tell your past to him* *hold his hand* Good afternoon, buddy. *kiss* You're having a difficult time because of me. Causing trouble in this group. I shouldn't let you join me being a duo.

W - *continue* On this day, you're lying on this bed while maybe hearing what I want to say about our former company.

W - *rub his hand* Jinyoung-nim did something worst than any artists he had scolded. To the extreme that he was beating me almost every I committed mistakes in our practice. Even turning into a brainless person on shows because he's always watching my moves.

W - I blamed myself for this outcome. And then, *concern* you always wrote some list of our schedules. 

W - It's too much for you to handle whereas having a social conversation with other people which I don't have.

W - *lean forward* *speak* Would you give me a chance in proving myself that I do not always depend on you?

N - *slowly move fingers* *slowly open those eyes* My... Hus... Wife... 

W - *alert* What is it Nichkhun? Do you want something? *waiting*

N - *rub off morning glory* *look at him* *caress his face* During your talks, I feel the sadness and guilt on your face. Be fortunate whenever I take care of you. Don't mind those people around us. *release* *go for a kiss*

W - *speechless* *go into it* *stop* What about the accusation Jinyoung-nim had told us? He even wants across our talents through plagiarism. *mad* *depress* How I wish those who are working there will know the truth behind our immediate departure.

N - *pout* He's a powerful person with huge wealth but he's doing his illegal activities inside and outside the company. 

W - Should he give up the CEO position instead? *smile*

N - *shake head* Not until his death, Wooyoungie.

W - *serious* Have you had enough of me? I want you to become straightforward and honest about my question.

N - *thinking* *massage the chin* To be honest. *pause* Under the problem we encountered for the past years. I'm still here beside you. Really, I do. It's my responsibility in taking care of my loyal partner who is you *point to him* by the way.

W - What else? *unconvinced*

N - Give me a short time. *thinking* Ah! Here's another one! *hold his hands* I know some of the members of our band notice us staying together. They think we are on our own world. 

W - I tell you that problem between me and Taecyeon. He hated you turning into a clingy koala. Finally, that doesn't him at all since I gave an advice and we are close now. *smile*

N - I'm glad you're doing this for the sake of our group. *let him hug* Please, give me a warm embrace. I need your strength today.

W - *chuckle* There goes my hug. *hug* *touch his back* A muscle which I caress should be taken care of, with love.

N - *pinch cheek* Why are so squishy than me, Huh?! Hehehe... *move* I must take care of this beauty.

W - Ouch! Cut it out! It hurts!