[15]

blackpink house | 3:00 pm
sunday
t a e h y u n g ' s  P O V

my eyes shot open as the car stopped. "alright now we have to wait 10 hours for the girls because it has to take them 10 hours to get ready." namjoon hyung groans as he lays his head down on the window. "jesus, namjoon.. you're so impatient." jin hyung says as he slaps namjoon's shoulder.

yoongi hyung rests his chin on jin hyung's seat. "i mean.. he's telling the truth" he says as he shrugs his shoulders. jin hyung rolled his eyes and took his phone out. "where are we?" i say as i rub my eyes, looking at jungkook beside me.

"oh we're at blackpink house, waiting for the girls." jungkook says, playing a game on his phone. i nod my head and realize that jennie was still mad at me. i sighed and rested my head on jungkook's shoulder.

"hyung!! you made me lose!" jungkook gets angry as he slaps my face, i get my head off his shoulder, "what the hell, jungkook! i was just laying my head on your shoulder." he narrowed his eyebrows at me. "i will fucking burn all your damn gucci shit away!"

my eyes widen, "you wouldn't.." i say as i felt like i was going to explode. jungkook puts his phone down and looks at me with a mischievous smirk. "oh yes i would."

"THATS IT!" i yelled as i repeatedly slapped him, "BITCH WHAT THE FUCK!" he gets on top of me and starts to tackle me.

"JEON JUNGKOOK AND KIM TAEHYUNG. YOU TWO BETTER STOP THIS INSTANT!" jin hyung turns his head around and looks at us, everyone started to look at us. but we didn't listen to jin, we just kept fighting.

jimin hyung starts recording us while laughing his ass off, hoseok hyung is chanting "fight fight fight!", yoongi hyung is sleeping like always and namjoon hyung and jin hyung are stressed the fuck out so they mind their own business, not caring about what's happening in the back.

"i fucking hope when you confess to jennie, she rejects your ass!" jungkook shouts while slapping me, this lead me to even hitting him harder. "WELL I HOPE LISA CHOPS YOUR MAN PARTS OFF!"

yoongi hyung awakens from his nap, "can you two shut the fuck up?!" he shouts as he then goes back to sleep within 5 seconds. we then hear someone knock on the door, jungkook and i just froze in our spot and sat back in our spots putting our arms around each other's shoulder.

jin hyung unlocks the door and jisoo noona opens the door. "annyeonggg!!" jisoo says cheerfully waving at all of us. "hiii!" we all greeted her, the four got in our car. rosé and jisoo noona sat in the middle seats with yoongi, jimin and hoseok. then jennie and lisa came to the back to sit next to us.

"hii jiminie babyyy!" rosé says as he pinches his cheek, jimin hyung puts his arm around her as rosé rests her head on his shoulder. "hi rosieeee!"

"hey everyone." rosé says, we all said hi back. jennie and lisa also greeted us too. but of course jennie didn't greet me.

"hey lisa. can i please sit next to jungkook?" i hear jennie ask lisa, lisa pouts her lips at jennie. "no! I'm going to sit next to jeon!" lisa says as she plops herself next to jungkook. jennie groans as she sat down next to me, scooting as far as she can away from me. she faces the window, her body not facing my direction.

jungkook pinches my back really hard. "AHHH! HEY.. JENNIE!" i say in pain but pretended like nothing even happened, she glances at me with cold eyes then looks out the window.