[25]

t a e h y u n g ' s P O V

it was already morning.. i could see the rays of sunshine through the blinds. i looked to see a peaceful angel sleeping right beside me. jennie's so cute when she sleeps, i stroked her soft, brown hair. she starts to move in her sleep so i immediately jerk my hand away, preventing myself from waking her up.

i reach over to the nightstand to get my phone and it was 6 am.. shit! i have to get back to bangtan apartment. i immediately get out of bed and start heading out her room. as i passed the living room, lisa was sitting down on the couch watching tv.

"lalice, i have to get going.. can you please lock the door?" i say as i open the door in a rush, shoving my feet in my shoes. "alright, tae! c'ya." she says as she walks over to the door, i wave my hand rushing to the gate. i unlock the gate and went to my car.

~ • ~
five hours later
j e n n i e 's  P O V

my eyes flutter open, i'm guessing it was the morning. i look right beside me.. and tae was gone? i check my phone and it was 11:00 am. i yawned as i see a text from tae, it was 5 hours ago.

i opened it and it said,

"sorry i had to leave early.. I'll call you later, i had somethings to do, love you jen 😘"

i sighed as i laid back on my bed. so many things were on my mind. why do i feel like tae has changed a bit? he's been disappearing lately and barely talks to me anymore. i know he's busy since his newest comeback just released but..

why do i feel like he's hiding something from me? i close my eyes, trying to get rid of the thoughts that were in my mind.

5:00 pm.

the weather outside was so gloomy and cloudy, but i decided to walk around the city near our house. the lights and buildings were just so aesthetically pleasing to me as I passed by them. there was a cute & small coffee shop that i passed by. it caught my attention so i make my way back to the coffee shop and go inside.

it was warm and cozy inside, i inhale the pleasant smell of the cafe as I tried to find a seat.. i saw yoongi oppa sitting down, using his phone with a black coffee in his hands. the place was empty and quiet so i'm guessing yoongi was the only one here. as i get a closer glimpse of him, he looked really tired.

"hey yoongi!" i shout as i walk over to his table. he greets me with a gummy smile and puts his coffee on the table, eyeing me. he doesn't seem to be himself at the moment. silence grew upon us as i sat beside him.

"heh.. so.. what's up with you?" his words seem to be a bit slurred. i gave him a weird look, knowing that he was a bit tipsy. "yoongi.. are you"

"just a bit, jen." he cuts me off giving me a smirk. so he did drink, huh. "are you alright, though?" i ask with such a worried expression, he takes a sip of his coffee and looks at me. "jennie, i'm alright. the boys and i just had a little bit of drinks last night." he says with a slight smile, i just felt worried for him.

"so.. what's up with you?" i ask, trying to change the subject. he sighs, placing his cup of coffee down. "nothing really.." yoongi says in such an expressionless tone, i start to get concerned. was there something going on? i can easily tell when people are such in a bad mood.

"anyways, jennie.. i'm done with my coffee, i'm going to head back." he says coldly as rushes to get up and tosses his cup in the garbage. i still sat there, narrowing my eyebrows at him. he slightly turns his head, looking at me.

"i'll take you home." he says softly, looking back at me with a smirk. my eyebrows furrowed, i didn't say anything but i just got up from my seat and followed him out the door. we both go outside, not saying anything to each other.

we walked next to each other heading towards blackpink house. silence just grew upon us, we didn't even speak to each other one bit. as we were walking, i felt a raindrop on my nose. a few minutes later, rain started to pour on us.

neither of us had an umbrella. we both were so wet so we start to run in the rain until yoongi pulls me under a roof. his arms were wrapped around me tightly, he was back-hugging me. my cheeks flushed as i saw his black sleeves around my waist. it was so uncomfortable since taehyung and i were dating.

"jennie.." i hear his deep voice say so softly, it was soothing.. like tae's voice. his voice and the rain just suits each other. i turn my head around, looking into his puppy eyes. his expression was so.. cold yet he was so warm-hearted and sweet.

"i.."

"i like you.. a lot."

"no.. i don't like you, actually.."

"i love you.."