[28]

a/n

hey everyone! just a little announcement, i made a new cover!

what're your guys thoughts on it?

anyways, onto the chapter

━ ━ ━━ ━ ━━ ━ ━━ ━ ━

jennie's POV

"so.. jennie, what is he doing here?" taehyung says with a cold expression, he gets up from the couch and crosses his arms. i give of a worried expression.. why was he so mad? he knows that yoongi and i are best friends..

"taehyung.. he's just—"

"he's just what, jennie? doing things to you without me even knowing? even while we're fucking dating?" he says with rage, i just stood there feeling guilty. yoongi goes up to him and grabs his shoulder.

"now wait a minute taehyung, you just—"

"what hyung? tell me why the fuck would you do that to her? you know that she's my girlfriend!" tae screams as yoongi lets his shoulder go. yoongi takes a deep breath knowing what he did.

"why don't you just leave me for him, jennie?" tae says coldly, walking past me to exit the house. at this point i could feel tears rolling down my cheeks. "and taehyung, why are you randomly disappearing all of a sudden?"

both tae and yoongi gets silent. taehyung hesitated to exit out of the house and froze. "what taehyung?" i go up to him and grab his arm roughly. "tell me!" i scream, he doesn't look back at me.

"that's none of your business, jennie."

"it's like you don't even care about me anymore.." i say with a sad expression, tae instantly looks back at me with an angry expression.

"oh! now look who's talking! it's like YOU don't even fucking care about ME anymore. you fucking kissed him behind my back."

i couldn't take it anymore, more tears started to fall down. i just.. went off on him.

"for two fucking weeks, you don't even text me, call me or even fucking talk to me at all! it's like you just left me in the damn dust, tae."

"don't change the damn subject, jennie." tae replies.

"well i fucking can't believe you, tae! you fucking threw me away! YOU LEFT ME!" i start screaming, taehyung pulls away from my grip, not replying to what i said.

"what am i to you taehyung?! tell me wh-"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!"

he slaps me across the face so hard, probably leaving his hand mark on my cheek. i just stood there, not saying anything.. so many tears profusely came out of my eyes.

"j-jennie.." the tone of his voice gets soft, he tries to put his arm on my shoulder but i instantly pushed his hand away. i started to sob. "taehyung! you took this way too far!" yoongi shouts as he storms over to tae and i.

"j-jennie.. i.."

"get out.." i face away from him, my hand still on my cheek. it burned so much.

"baby—"

"I SAID GET OUT!"

he gives me a sad expression. without saying anything, he goes out the door and gently closes it shut. i then fell to the ground, sobbing so loudly. "jennie.." yoongi says softly as he crouches down right next to me, putting his hand on my shoulder.

"i'll explain everything to him.. it's all my fault. i'm sorry.." he says with his voice full of guilt. i put my hand on his shoulder, he glances at it, then looks at me. i tried my best to smile. "yoongi.. thank you.. but i think i want to be left alone right now."

he nods his head understanding what i said. he then gets up and goes over to the door as he opens it. "call me if you need anything. bye jennie."

as i heard the door close, i just laid on the ground crying my eyes out.

i can't believe taehyung would do something like that to me..

he isn't the same anymore.