[31]

jennie' POV

i froze where i stood. this can't be.

i stood there, eyeing the person that i was dating and his ex, their hands were intertwined.

my eyes started to get watery. no.. jennie, stop.. don't do this. now's not the time. i stomp over to them and grab tae's arm so hard and pull it away from irene. he looks back at me with his eyes widened. "what is the fucking meaning of this taehyung?" i question with anger, he looks at me with guilty eyes.

"jennie.. i—"

i slapped him across his face so hard, he froze right where he stood. it felt good to slap him, he deserved it. "you deserve that! especially for what you did a few days ago!" irene looked at me with a disgusted expression. "don't you dare fucking hit my boyfriend!" she slaps me across the face.

boyfriend..?

it can't be..

i froze in my place, thinking about what she said, "first of all, don't you dare fucking hit me!" i scream as i go after her and start pulling her hair, she starts to scream and pulls my hair back.

we kept fighting like wild animals, slapping each other, pulling each other's hair, "jennie!" i hear yoongi and namjoon oppa come behind me and pull me back, while taehyung and hoseok pull irene back. "you're such a bitch!" irene screams, i feel tears starting to come down my face.

"says the one who fucking who cheated on their ex and cant even move on from them!" i yell back, she pulls away from hoseok & tae's grip and attacks me.

i push irene away from me and she falls in taehyung's arms. "jennie! what the fuck!" taehyung shouts, i looked at him with such an angry expression, but really i just wanted to sob right in front of everyone. "actually, taehyung.. what the fuck to you!" i shout, he gets speechless, staring at me with angry eyes.

"i can't believe you, was this why you were gone for the past few weeks?" i say softly, sounding as if i were about to cry. he doesn't reply and just looks down in guilt.

"tell me, tae! was i—"

"YES JENNIE! yes. that's fucking why!" he explodes as my eyes start to widen. i could feel tears rolling down my eyes. "alright then, tae. enjoy your time together!"

"i guess first love never dies at all." i say choking on my words, tears profusely came out of my eyes. "i'm out." i say as i push yoongi and namjoon oppa out of my way. shoving my feet into my shoes, i pull the door open and slam as hard as i can as i get out of the house.

"don't you dare fucking hit my boyfriend!"

"YES JENNIE! yes. that's fucking why!"

"when tae falls in love in someone, he's in love with them."

maybe he still loved irene the whole time?

i started to sob as i slowly kept walking on the side walk, heading over to the bus stop.

"JENNIE!"
i hear a very familiar voice behind me scream out my name.