[39]

j e n n i e ' s P O V

i tried to find the bathrooms. jesus christ taehyung is so god damn annoying.. i finally found my way to the bathroom but someone immediately grabs my hand. knowing who it was, i pulled away from the person's grip.

"stop trying, because it'll never work." i say with the coldest tone until i turn my head around.

it was a man?

he seemed to be a middle aged one. "uhh.. sir.." a smirk appears on his face. "jennie kim.."

"uhh.."

please don't tell me this is a sasaeng.. he then pushed me to the wall. "you're very beautiful, you know that right.." he said as his face got closer and closer to mine as he was holding my hand so tightly. "please.. stop.."

"someone.. help!" i scream as my screams turned muffled as he put his hand over my mouth.

"don't fucking touch her!" someone yells as they punch the man to the ground, i stood there wide-eyed. i felt a wave of anxiety rush through my body. i was frozen.

"jennie.. are you alright?!"

it was taehyung, he grabbed both of my shoulders and hugged me. i didn't know what to do but i was just speechless. i pull away from the hug and pushed him away from me.

"hm. i thought you gave up on me.." i say with no emotion as i start heading out of the hallway. "jennie.. i didn't mean what i said."

"hm. it seems like you did.. since our relationship." i say with a sarcastic laugh, "jennie.. there's just so many things going on."

i turn around facing him with a blank expression. "so many things going on, huh? you mean going back to your ex behind my back? wow!" i start to laugh but on the inside i was hurt just thinking about what taehyung did.

"you don't understand.."

"oh i understand taehyung. apparently when you fall in love with someone, you're completely in love with them. i get it taehyung, you really didn't have feelings for me.. i know." i say softly with my voice full of hurt as i avoided eye contact.

it hurts just saying it, but it's the truth. I flashed a fake smile to hide the emotions that i was feeling right now. sadness. i looked at taehyung who was speechless and couldn't say anything.

"just pretend like none of that happened in the past." i say with no emotion but my voice had a hint of coldness in it, i turned around and headed to the table leaving taehyung speechless.

~ • ~

hey guyssss

sorry if this chapter and the past chapters were kinda dry.

the next few chapters are going to be pretty interestinggg ;)

alright as always, thank you for the votes, comments.

hope you all are enjoying this book!

ty, xoxo <3