[33]

j e n n i e ' s  P O V

"JENNIE!"

i immediately turn my head around and flatly just looked at the person who called for my name. i turn back around pretending like i never saw or heard that person. more tears came out of my eyes knowing that it was him.

he grabs my arm and pulls me towards him, i was facing towards him. "jennie.." tae's deep voice softens, the tone of his voice was full of guilt and sadness. i push him away from me, getting out of his grip.

"hear me out, jennie.."

"no, taehyung! i don't wanna fucking 'hear you out!' i can't believe you! why didn't you just break up with me in the first place, huh?" i screamed while sobbing. i kept punching his chest, he doesn't react to it but just stands there and pulls me into a hug.

"jennie.. i.."

"STOP FUCKING SAYING MY NAME FOR THE LAST GOD DAMN TIME!"

i push him away once again, turning around to the bus stop. i then turn my back towards him and he was still there, "by the way, we're—"

"don't fucking say what i think you're going to say." his voice gets all shaky as he points his finger at me. what? what does he want from me? he's fucking dating irene! i turn my whole body around, facing towards him.

"well guess what tae? we're DONE." i say as i storm off to the bus stop. he comes running after me, giving me a tight back hug. "j-jennie.. please don't leave me."

i can hear sobs coming from him, i quickly push him off me and just left him there without saying anything. the bus came and i got on it, heading towards the back seat, covering my face with my hoodie.

i knew i looked like a complete mess since i was crying my eyes out. those words that irene & tae said just kept replaying in my head, making me cry even more than i already was. i wipe my tears, trying to calm myself down and not think about him. but that was hard..

blackpink house
3:15 pm

the bus stops at the bus stop near blackpink house so i pay the driver and get out of the bus. it really wasn't a long walk towards blackpink house, so it was only a 5 minute walk. i weakly unlock the gate and close and lock it as i get back in.

i knocked on the door and jungkook appeared at the door. "jennie noona..? what happened?" he asks as he moves back to let me inside the house, i rush to take off my shoes and see that jisoo, rosé, lisa and jimin were in the living room watching some movies.

"unnie..? what happened?" lisa asks as i walk over to the living room and plop myself right next to lisa and lay my head on her shoulder. jungkook closes the door and heads back to the living room, sitting beside lisa.

"are you alright..?" jimin asks as he looks at me, rubbing my shoulder. i couldn't take it anymore so I just let all my sadness out right in front of them. my sobs just filled the room, they were all silent.

"wanna go ahead and explain what happened?" jisoo unnie asks as she looks down at me. i nod my head, wiping my tears away with my sleeve. "alright.. here's what happened.."

"taehyung and irene are dating again.. and i broke up with him."

the girl's eyes just widen while jungkook and jimin stared at each other weirdly. "awe.. jennie unnie.. it's going to be alright." rosé gives me a hug, as the rest join in for a group hug.

"thank you guys.." i say as i wiped my eyes again. they sort of made me feel better but i was still feeling so shitty.

~ • ~
9:30 pm

i sat on my bed using my laptop, currently scrolling through my feed.

koreaboo
bighit entertainment & sm entertainment confirm that dating rumors between irene and v are true?
it has seem that they've gone back together once again! what more will come to their future?

i can already feel tears spilling out of my eyes, it just fucking sucks.. why the fuck did he even get with me in the first place? questions like these flooded my mind.

ringggg.. ringgg...

my phone started to ring so i immediately look over at my phone. it was namjoon oppa facetiming me. i literally looked like a mess but it's whatever. i answered his call and tried my best to smile but it turned out weak.

"jennie! hey.. what's up?" he asks as he shoves a cracker in his mouth, i shrug my shoulders as he raises a brow curiously at me. all my sadness just exploded right in front of him.

"namjoon.. i broke up with tae.. he's been dating irene for the past couple of weeks." i sob but he takes a while to answer back.

"..seriously?" he says not sounding really surprised, i let it slide and say, "yea.. anyways." i say trying to change the subject.

"i asked papa yg if i could go back home and he said yes." i say, trying to sound cheerful. "you mean new zealand?" he asks as i nod my head. "i'm leaving tomorrow and i've got my stuff already packed.

he pouts his lips and frowns, "i'm gonna miss my jendeuk." i give him a really dirty look, "shut up, rap monster." i say as we both laugh.

"anyways, i'm gonna go.. c'ya joonie.. love you." i say weakly as he gives me the finger heart symbol. "love you too jen, call me if you need anything!"

"bye!"

"bye."