[26]

(play music to make it 10x better)
j e n n i e ' s  P O V

"i love you.." the words just came right out of yoongi's mouth. my eyes widen as i push him away from me, loosening his grip around me. "the fuck yoongi?" i say in the most disappointed way. he looks down in guilt.

"honestly.. jennie. i've had these feelings for you since we were little.. i can't believe i've kept them in for a long time." he says softly as i look at him in disgust. "yoongi.. you know my heart belongs to taehyung, right?"

"i know it is, jennie.. i know it is.." his eyes look directly into mine, i could tell his voice and eyes were full of hurt. "yoongi.. i can't.. i'm sorry." i say softly, he doesn't reply back. i start to run away from him as far as i can.

as i was running, all i could hear was the rain pouring down on me and the puddles splashing as i was running. "JENNIE!" i hear yoongi's voice in the distance behind me, my heart was beating so fast knowing that he was going to catch up to me.

i feel a hand grip onto my arm. "yoongi, stop!" i shout, not looking back. "jennie.." he says as he turns me around to face him. i look at him, his face was full of hurt. "yoongi.. no you dont."

i didn't even know what to believe anymore, i narrowed my eyebrows at him and gave him the coldest expression. "jennie.. it's true." he says softly, i shook my head.. i can't believe him. i didn't want to listen.

"yoongi.. you don't!" i yell at him in anger, he grits his teeth and looks up at me in fury. "how many fucking times am i gonna say this? i do. i have fucking feelings for you.. what more do i have to say jennie?!"

i stood there speechless, i didn't even know what to say.. i look away, trying to avoid eye-contact with him. yoongi lifts my chin up and forces me to look directly into his eyes, "this is my fucking proof jennie."

he smashed his lips onto mine.

i couldn't help but just i stood there, i couldn't even move.. i was frozen, i was in complete shock.. i can't believe i didn't even do anything. we were soaked in the rain, it just kept pouring down on us. taehyung was just on my mind right now.. what would taehyung think about this if he saw?

i push him away as hard as i could. i couldn't even tell if raindrops or tears were on his face.

"what the fuck yoongi?!" i shout at him in anger, i could see guilt in his eyes. he was speechless at this point, he couldn't even think of what to say. "i'm sorry I just had to jennie.. i had to it just.."

i gave him a tight hug, he instantly hugs me back. i could hear soft sobs coming from him, i've never seen this side of yoongi ever.. this side of him was rather soft..

i pulled away, "yoongi.. i can't.. i'm sorry.. you'll find someone that's for you, i know it. you're just like a brother to me."

he flashes his iconic gummy smile but i could tell his smile was forced and full of hurt. i replied back with a slight smile. we both heard a car beeping at us so loudly, "yoongi hyung, jennie noona!" we shot our heads right at the car. we saw and heard jungkook, i saw namjoon in the passenger seat so i'm guessing he went along with.

"hurry up, you two!" namjoon yells as we both run towards the car door and open it. it was so warm in their car, it felt great to just feel the warm air go all over my cold body. "what were you two doing there?" namjoon says as he turns around to us.

"we just happened to run into each other and we got stuck in the rain." i say as i look over at yoongi, secretly glaring at him. i know he noticed me do that from the corner of his eye but he just continued to look down.

(you can stop the music)

~ • ~
blackpink house

"thanks for the ride, jungkook, namjoon oppa." i say as i open the car door, i look back at yoongi. he was still looking down, i felt so bad for him.. i'm guessing he was still hurt.

"bye jennie!" namjoon and jungkook say as i reply back with a smile. i close the car door and run to the gate, unlocking it. i started waving at them as the car drove away. i immediately ran inside and ran straight to the bathroom.

the moment i got inside, i felt so sick. i slid off my soaking clothes off my wet body and hopped in the shower. the warm water hitting my cold body felt so good after just standing there in the rain..

ugh.. i can't believe whatever happened there at the city just happened. yoongi just confessed to me just now? i shake my head thinking about what happened, it just made me cringe thinking about it. i really hope taehyung doesn't find out about this..

after a few minutes, i turn off the water and start to dry myself. i put on my warm pajamas that were from gucci and headed into me and lisa's room. i jumped onto my bed, getting under the warm bed sheets.

call from taetae 💕

my heart started to beat so fast because so many things were on my mind.. i just kept overthinking things, did he find out about yoongi? i took a deep breath and immediately answered the phone.

"taehyungiee! hey!" i say, trying to act like nothing ever happened, "jennieee, what happened with you?" he says back, i raise an eyebrow wondering what he meant by that. "what do you mean, taehyung?" i say as i start to cough.

"did you get caught in the rain earlier? you sound sick right now." he says cutely, i let out a weak laugh. "yeah.. i did." i say as i laid my head back on the bed to rest my head. "i'll visit you tomorrow, kay? i'm really busy right now.. just wanted to check up on you. get some rest baby.. i have to go now jennie.. love you bye!" he hangs up.

i sigh as i put my phone on my nightstand, i decided to sleep pretty early because of the things that happened today and how i was feeling right now.

why would yoongi do that..?