[29]

taehyung' POV

i can't believe i did that to jennie.. but part of me thinks that she kind of deserved it. so many things were on my mind and i had so many mixed emotions. i quickly walk over to my car which was parked far away. i could hear footsteps approach me and then someone grabbed my arm.

"taehyung."

i instantly turned my head around and it was yoongi. i immediately pull away from his grip, giving him a cold stare. "you need to hear me out, tae." yoongi hyung says, i roll my eyes and pull the car door open, ignoring him.

"taehyung, it wasn't her, it was me."

i look back at him and let out a sarcastic laugh. "hyung, then why the fuck did you do it? you know jennie and i are dating." he looks down in guilt, "i know and i don't know what got into me."

"how did you even find out, by the way?" he asks, i let out a sigh.

~ f l a s h b a c k ~

~

i was sipping my hot cup of coffee as i was using my phone.

"taehyung." a very feminine voice said, it sounded so familiar so i looked up to see who it was.

irene.

i look at her in disgust, trying to rush out of my seat to get away from her as soon as possible. "wait taehyung.. hear me out."

i looked at her with an impatient stare, "what, irene?"

she gets her phone out and shows a picture of yoongi and jennie in the rain, kissing.

~ f l a s h b a c k ~

"oh." yoongi says with no emotion, "taehyung, trust me.. she pushed me away. and yes, i do like her.. but she doesn't feel the same way because she's completely in love with you. please don't be mad at her."

my eyes widen in shock, i didn't know if i should still be mad at yoongi. i take in a deep breath, "i forgive you, yoongi.."

his expression gets bright. "thank you, taehyung."

what the hell should i do now then? well..

tomorrow is when it starts.

~

hey everyone!
sorry if this chapter was short or boring, kinda didn't know what to do for this chapter so i kept it short. but.. the next chapter is going to be interesting ;)

love you guys xoxo