Must Get Out

I sat against the wall of the bunk where the pillow was with my legs stretched out. Hayley sat at the other side, doing the same so our socked feet were beside the other person's head. We sort of sit there for a while as we hear the commotion die down outside the closed curtain and everyone making their way to the front of the bus. I look over at Hayley and she's looking at down at her stomach, not moving. 

"Hayley?" I ask her, gently. She looks up at me with tears in her eyes, but still trying to play it off as if she's fine.

"Y-yeah, P-Pa-" she manages to say before breaking down. 

"Aw, don't cry, Hayley! What's wrong?" I ask her, moving over to her side of the bed so I can sit beside her and cuddle her in an attempt to comfort her.

"It's just a combination of Josh and, uh, something else that's making me cry, Paul. Don't worry about it" she says, going slightly red.

"Hayley, you can tell me what it is, I won't say anything to anyone" I assure her.

"No, it's my, uh, my" she stops crying and starts getting flustered, "my time of the, uh, month" she says, now making my idiot self realise what she meant.

"Oh right, well, uh" I'm not exactly sure what to say to a woman about periods, "I'm sure it'll be over soon" I tell her, awkwardly.

"What?" she laughs, looking at me weirdly.

"Oh, that was pretty stupid to say" I say, almost to myself. Hayley laughs and then takes this as an opportunity to snuggle in next to me, "You know, we're at the wrong side of the bed, the pillows are over there" I tell her.

"I don't care, as long as I'm next to you" she then jolts and backs off me, something tells me that last part wasn't meant to come out, "Um, I didn't mean that" she says, avoiding my gaze.

"You're adorable, Hayley" I said, with the intention of making her blush. We take this time get to know each other a bit better. I found out she likes this band called 'MewithoutYou', who I had never heard of. She likes to dye her hair wacky colours, which is where I learned that red wasn't her natural hair colour. She also told me she was 18 and her birthday was in December. 

"I'm a pretty boring person, I guess" she finishes.

"No you're not" I assure her, "You're the lead singer in a rock band, how are you boring?" 

"I guess you're right, what about you?" she asked, "What do you do when you're not dehydrating in a bus with a band full of sweaty people?"

I tell her about me, my passion for music, what bands I like, where I live in Nashville, the fact I'm 19 and my birthday is in February. And then, I get to Cynthia.

"I was dating this girl back in Nashville for a couple months, we shared a tiny apartment and I caught her cheating on me, we pretty much called it off after that" I told her, kind of scared at what her reaction would be.

"Oh, well that's horrible, I don't know how anyone could cheat on you" she says. She then tells me that Josh and her dated for a few years and called it off about a month ago to avoid problems with the media and the fact she felt herself "growing away from him", whatever that means. 

"So, have you got any dates left on the tour?" I say in an attempt to strike up a different conversation.

"We're heading to Atlanta tomorrow, and then we play one last show about a month after that, which I'm not sure where" she answers.

"Why are you coming here first then and not heading straight to Atlanta?" 

"Well, One, we have to drop you off and, Two, we get to see our families again before we head out on a long drive again" she responds again, "You're full of questions today" she tells me, smiling.

"I'm just interested in you" I tell her. Hayley then smiles at me more seductively. "What's with that look?" I ask her, now slightly smirking at her at how cute she looks.

"I don't know, Paul. How about you tell me?" she says as she climbs on top of me.

"Uh, what's that supposed to mean?" I ask her, she pushes her finger over my mouth and makes a "shh" sound. She then goes down to my crotch and pulls down my trousers, revealing my black boxers to her. At this point, I start to blush, she notices and smirks, "What are you doing?" I ask her. She then comes back up to my face and seductively kisses me. 

"If you're alright with it, I'm going to suck your cock" she says, inches away from my face, biting her lip while smirking. This makes me blush like I've never blushed before. I begin to stammer at this sudden sexual outburst, "I'm going to need you to be quiet for me, baby" she says, quietly in my ear, referring to the rest of the members on the bus overhearing us. 

"Alright" I manage to squeak out, making her bite her lip, doing that damn adorable smile again before moving back down to my crotch. She proceeds to slowly slide my underwear down, exposing my cock.

"Look at what we have here" she said, now just torturing me. She then takes my dick in her hand and she begins to stroke it, up and down, then after what feels like forever, she puts it in her mouth and begins moving her head up and down, trying to fit it all in her mouth. Meanwhile, I'm sitting here not moving at all, in case I accidentally let out a moan that gives away what we're doing. A couple minutes pass and eventually I climax right into her throat she sits back up after finishing me off, then swallows whatever was in her mouth from my orgasm and smiles at me.

"Oh my God" is all I can get out after she's done.

"Are you going to keep it out or?" Hayley says smirking.

"Oh right" I say, now quickly pulling up my underwear and trousers. Hayley begins to giggle and comes up next to me and lies down beside me, "That was really something, Hayley" I tell her. I'm going to be honest, Cynthia was never anything like that, Hayley really pushed herself up to number one when it came to dick sucking. Hayley giggles.

"Well, maybe you can return the favour?" she asks, with one eyebrow cocked, smirking.

"Gladly" I say, quickly throwing myself towards her nether regions, unbuttoning her jeans, exposing her panties, which are covered in little pink love hearts. I look up at her, she's blushing furiously. 

"Hey, I never thought anyone would see them today" she says, bashfully. I smirk and start to pull her panties down revealing her vagina, above it, a little tuft of brown pubic hair.

"Now I know what your natural colour is" I tell her, she begins to go even more red, almost like a tomato. I then spread her pussy lips apart and insert my tongue into her. She immediately moans, decently loudly, I might add. I stop and look at her as if to tell her to pipe down a bit before we're caught. I then continue eating her out, she's squirming around and covering her mouth, trying so hard not to moan out loud. She honestly looks like she's in Heaven right now, not saying I'm good at what I'm doing but I mean, the evidence proves everything, if you know what I'm saying. 

"I think I'm gonna cum" she says in a high voice, as quietly as she can. Eventually I'm met with a huge squirt of liquid to the face. She proceeds to moan very loudly at the fact she just squirted literally everywhere. I can guarantee you even the bus driver heard that moan. After she's done with her orgasm, she stops and looks at me, literally covered with whatever the hell just came out of her vagina. "Oops" is all she says before she pulls up her pants and panties. 

"And you told me to be quiet" I tease her.

"Shut up" she says, trying to be cool but can't contain her happiness and smiles widely.

"But they definitely heard that" I say, her face then goes red with embarrassment.

"What if we told them we were just fooling around?" she says.

"Is that not what we were doing?" I ask her in return.

"No, I mean like, pretending, just to annoy them or someth-" before she can continue, someone interrupts us from outside the curtain. 

"Hey, big moaner and lover boy, we're here!" I hear Hunter say, I could tell he was smirking from his voice.

"Oh, I didn't even realised we stopped" she said to me. 

"Neither did I" I replied. I moved towards the curtain and opened it. I looked back at Hayley who was looking at me in a daze until I caught her.

"Oh, yeah, uh, let's go" she said quickly before following me out the bunk.