1. New school, new start, new pricks

Man, this place is huge! You'd need a map to not get lost!

You and your parents walked towards the biggest building on the new school grounds.

The school was old. And there were four buildings.

One main building with classrooms and the canteen.

One building with a combined assembly hall and gym hall for P.E lessons.

And two twins buildings with dorms, one for boys and one for girls.

Outwardly, the school looked really old.

You and your parents had reached The Main Building now. It was quiet.

The inside was much nicer than the outside.

There were four floors. And lots of windows. White walls everywhere. And the occasional coloured wall here and there.

Halls filled with tables, chairs and benches to sit and study at. Many long corridors with lots of doors to different classrooms.

And of course many staircases. So many steps.

The only sounds that could be heard came from the few people walking around, their steps echoed through the corridors. A teacher walked past. Some students did too. You looked around.

Then suddenly- you made eye contact with a boy.

He had black hair, middle parted. He froze. So did you.

Something surged within you at the sight of him. It felt like your blood was boiling. It felt really strange, and hard to explain, you've never experienced something like this before.

Then it was over. Gone as soon as it came. The boy broke the eye contact and turned in another direction. You think someone called for him.

Prick.

Slightly annoyed and uncomfortable you started to walk again. Your parents were ahead of you. Your dad wore his usual business suit and your mom wore her usual skirt and jacket.

They were eager to get out of this building and work more.

Like they just wanted to get the papers signed, so that you're officially a new student here and so they could get out of this place.

You have always hated getting the "new student" label when you have transferred schools. It's like there's a sign stuck on your back saying "I'm new and don't know the people here, so do want ever you want".

In your previous schools, some of the students just stared at you. Some ignored you. Some mocked you. Some whispered behind your back as you walked past them.

"Who's that?"
"She's the new girl, right?"

And worst, some even bullied you.

Like hell, that you wanted to feel like that again! But this time it had to better.

It just had to.

You reached the principals' office. Your mom knocked on the door. A faint "come in" could be heard.

She opened the door and the three of your were greeted with an office with lots of bookshelves and a desk in the middle of the room. With the principal at the said desk in the middle of the room.

"Welcome, please take a seat," He said. So we took a seat in front of the desk.

The principal wore a dark grey suit and red framed glasses. And his hair... was he wearing a toupee?