10. Epilogue

You don't hate Yoongi. And he doesn't hate you. And from here and on, you accepted that you had found your soulmate and enemy, and he stood right in front of you.

You smiled once again at Yoongi. This is the best feeling you've experienced in a long time.

You stepped forward, and hugged Min Yoongi. And he hugged back.

"If you only knew how long I've waited to do this." He whispered to you.

You could hear a chorus of voices squealing next to you. You turned around, the boys were clinging to one other and just looked really pleased with the outcome. You laughed,

"What is it?"

"Oh nothing. Just that we've all been rooting for you since forever." Jin stated proudly.

"Really?!"

"Uh? Duh! I realised something was up with you two a long time ago!" Namjoon laughed, "and I've also done some research. You're not the only couple that are both enemies and soulmates. I found this," Namjoon pointed at a small bunt of papers on the table in front of him, "here you go."

You read trough the papers, Yoongi looked over your shoulder to read as well.

"Huh. I guess were a rare match you and I." Yoongi said.

"Yeah I guess we are."

"What? I want to know this hidden history! Tell us!" Taehyung exclaimed. Jungkook, Jimin and Hoseok agreeing.

"Okay, okay! I'll read out loud... The phenomenon of two people being both enemies and soulmates is a very rare occurrence... It is said that the bond between two such people will be ever stronger... It is vary rare and only two documented cases exists."

After that, everyone looked at you and Yoongi, coming to a silent agreement.

☆*:.。..。.:*☆

A month after that day everyone at school knew about Yoongi and Y/N, they are both enemies and soulmates!

That's so sick.

It's so cute!

How does that even work?!

Everyone had their questions in the first week, but they died down quickly. But it was still one of the more discussed subjects at the private school.

You were a lot happier now. And you and your boyfriend are about to go out on a date.

You looked at the mirror one last time, you looked pretty and you were satisfied with the makeup you had put on. Your outfit consisted of a pretty blue dress, and heels to accompany them.

You heard a knock on your door. You squealed out of excitement as you went to open it.

"Woah! You look stunning babe."

"You look handsome too. Prick." Yoongis showed his gums as he smiled. Over the month that has passed, you've gotten so much closer to him and you know so much more about each other.