8. Tattoo

"We need to talk after this." Was all he said, then he backed off and left you with a blank expression and only one life left.

One life left!

Heck, how are your teammates doing? How long did Yoongi distract you?

...Why did he distract you like that? The both of you have avoided each other like never before for a week now. It's strange.

You shake off all your thoughts clouding your mind. This won't do if your team wants to win!

You run to the nearest safe spot where you could see a scoreboard.

During your encounter with Yoongi some drastic changes had happened to the rest of the boys.

Jin has lost his last life. Hoseok and you have one life left. Namjoon and Jimin have two. Yoongi still has three.

But you could not believe your eyes when you saw Taehyungs and Jungkooks life bars.

The couple had both been eliminated!

When? What did you miss?!

But this meant that it now was three on two. You, Jimin and Namjoon against Hoseok and Yoongi.

You decided to run back the way you came. It felt like a safe choice.

It wasn't. 

On your way back, when you'd just turned around a corner, you ran into Hoseok. He reacted much faster than you, and shot you straight on. A direct hit. The noise was once more heard, and you were officially eliminated.

"Hah, I got you Y/N!" Hoseok shouted. You slumped your shoulders.

"Not fair Hoseok!" You moped. Dang it, you wanted to win!

Hoseok smiled evilly at you before running off.

After that you headed back to the door where you came in. There's supposed to be a waiting room next to the game room. You quickly found it. Jin was sitting there alone in one of the sofas, looking at a tv that was stuck to the wall.

"Hello, Jin." You greeted and sat down next to him.

"Ah, finally here I see. Who shot you?" Jin greeted you, he was hugging a pillow. He looked comfortable and bored.

"Hoseok." You bittersweetly said.

"Oh, really?" Jin looked surprised and put the pillow to the side.

"Yup. He came out of nowhere and reacted faster than I did."

"Okay, well now it's two in two. Who do you reckon will win?"

And as if on cue the noise was heard again.

A minute later a door being slammed shut was heard, and no other than Jung Hoseok himself grumpily made his way to the sofa opposite the one you sat on.

"That's what you get for eliminating me!" You said.

Hoseok just mumbled something incomprehensible. Then he looked around.