5. Green Gentleman

But you still were not completely comfortable in the new school. Which is understandable, considering it is school.

Your head had been a mess lately. Thinking of everything and nothing at the same time.

Your thoughts wandered away to a familiar place, where you often found yourself thinking about that prick.

Despite the awkwardness and tension, between you and Yoongi, the other six boys found ways to cope with it.

Thank god you weren't even the same year as Yoongi, that would've made avoiding him even more difficult.

Sadly you missed out on spending time with the energetic Hoseok and Namjin, as they were in the same class as Yoongi.

Yes, you ship them. They're just so cute together!

...mentioning ships, Taekook was right now holding hands as they walked a bit ahead of you and Jimin.

Jimin smiled at you and you smiled back. The four of you were on your way to art class.

Your thoughts wandered off yet again, now thinking of the blond male walking next to you.

You are so lucky to have Jimin.

He is so nice, he never leaves you alone and he is also very well mannered and such a gentleman as well! Sure, he can joke and be such a tease, but still, at the end of the day,y he is still a gentleman.

While thinking, you had already arrived at the Art Classroom.

As usual, Jimin took a seat next to you and you put your sketchbook and pencil case that you'd carried here, down on the fully-scribbled-upon desk.

The teacher, a middle-aged woman with long black hair and big glasses who always wore too-big colourful ponchos, cleared her throat and began the lesson by saying to us all that we can continue on our canvases.

Last lesson we'd gotten an assignment to paint anything on a canvas using acrylic paint. It was really fun.

The lesson continued on, you chatted with Jungkook and Jimin and Taehyung of course.

Near the end of the lesson you got bored. The teacher had just told the class to clean up as she scurried away to get something. You had gotten a lot of work done today and you were satisfied with your painting this far. But now you just sat there, not wanting to clean yet, suddenly you got an idea-

Quickly, you as subtly as you could, you made eye contact with Taehyung who stood on the other side of Jimin.

You tried to gesture to him what you wanted to do to Jimin. After the second try Tae understood.

Jimin was so engrossed in his work he didn't notice your awful attempt at, subtly, gesturing.

Bracing yourself for Jimins reaction, you grabbed a brush. Taehyung did that as well.

Both of you dipped it in your respective green paint.

You made eye contact with Tae, you brought up your other hand and counted down from three.