2. First Impression

And he looked pissed.

But you maintained eye contact. The strange feeling felt like it increased the more you looked into his eyes. You wondered what was happening, and if he could feel it too... If he too felt this surging feeling, like your blood was boiling in your veins. You don't like him, or his eyes that were piercing through you to your soul and, and, and...

You broke the eye contact. It almost got overwhelming looking into his eyes. You felt him still staring at you.

You realised you still sat on your butt on the floor.

"Sorry!" you apologized and stood up. You felt your cheeks burn. You started to gather your things. You're still late after all, no need to make it worse.

The boy rolled his eyes. He looked so annoyed, like he woke up on the wrong side of the bed. But, you noticed he was taking deep breaths, as if to calm himself.

"No problem." He murmured and walked away. Just like that. No 'are you alright?' or 'did you hurt yourself?'.

Prick.

Determined to never want to see his pretty- wait, what?!- face again, you stomped off to find your classroom.

☆*:.。.*.。.:*☆

You rip up the door to the right classroom not giving it a second thought. You should have.

You were greeted by a classroom filled with surprised students at desks of two and two, and a teacher who looked really offended.

Oops.

Realizing what you've done you quickly apologized quietly and closed the door. Your eyes found an interesting speck on the floor. Much more interesting than all the pairs of eyes that were staring at you right now. Judging you.

The teacher cleared their throat soundly to get your, and everyone else's attention. "Hello, you must be the new student. Miss L/N, right?"

"Yes, that's me." You answered hesitantly and let your eyes sweep over the classroom. Every desk seemed occupied.

"Very well then, you can go sit next to Mr Park." The teacher said and pointed to the back, urgently wanting to continue the lesson. You nodded and headed there. You felt some students still looking at you.

Nervous and slightly embarrassed you felt how the floor disappeared from under you. Literally. Tripping over yourself, you landed on your butt for the second time this day. And you haven't even made it past first period.

Everybody tried to hold their laughter but failed miserably.

With fire-truck-red cheeks, you quickly stood up and looked around. Most students were still laughing, a few gave you a sympathetic expression. Apologising, again, to the teacher you scrambled awkwardly away.

Right next to the windows sat a blonde boy alone at a pair of desks. He grinned at you. That must be Mr Park. You walked to him.

"Hi, I'm Park Jimin." He greeted you. Closer up, you could tell his hair had been dyed blonde. And he had really full lips as well.

Wow. He's cute.

"Hello, I'm... Well..." you stuttered, "L/N... Y/N."