zero .

1897

"Mother please don't do this. It just happened", a child tears streaming down her face begged in the corner of the room. A cat whose entire body was flattened walks now walked around the room as it wasn't dead before.

"A witch, take her. That thing is not my daughter", the women had spit on the child as arms took the girl away. The cat had suddenly screech a death cry and dropped dead. A boy with a mess of black hair and the same nose as her ran out of a room and clung to her dress. "MOTHER YOU CAN'T TAKE HER AWAY. THOMAS TOMMY TOMMY", the boy was yanked away from his sister as she was dragged by the town's men.

"MOTHER, NO NO NO", the girl started screaming more as the men through her into a cell.

She screamed and cried until her throat was parched while her eyes no longer could make more tears. The townspeople had left her to settle down and punish the ' witch ' in the morning. The town never left the old ways.

Ths girl watched the full moon her last friend. The summer breeze pushed everything and her friend was hidden. But, the shine of the moon had given enough light for her cell.

A raven had squeezed itself between the cell bars as she raised her palms to help the bird.

The bird had suddenly turned into a middle age women with silver hair. "My child do not worry, we must go. No one will ever hurt you again", she hugged the girl before they dissapeared into the night.

▪ ▪ ▪

1955

"Oh Thomas, how unfair you are with your raven hair. What shall she kill today with the likes of her stare.", the other girls surrounded the same girl who coward under them.

"I say has she always the same, I don't even think she's even preculiar. Well other than her ugliness. Should we give her a bit of a makeover", a tall girl with honey blonde hair bent over as her hands turned into tar.

"Don't touch me", the raven hair girl whispered. "What did you say bitch", a brunette went to her ear as hand turned into metal. "I said don't touch me", the raven hair girl spoke louder as the plantinum blonde leader froze her hand and touched the girl.

"HELP IT BURNS. WW-WHERE'S MY ARM", the plantinum blonde girl screamed as her frozen arm was suddenly broke off and ice grew around the raven girl.

"CHELESY, ROSE, MILLIAN, THOMAS", the ymbrmye bashed the door open and went to Chelesy as she held the place where her arm should be.

"Miss Raven, she did it. She's been threathening us every day for the last twelve years please do something", Rose stared crying for her friend.

"Ms. Ficher is this true", the ymbrye faced the raven hair girl. "Miss Raven of course not, i-I would never hurt anyone. This was all there doing", Thomas tried to reach out to them, but they all took a step back so she put a hand on her bed which turned the frame into ice. All of them were shock looking at the frame then at Chelsy and Thomas "Ms. Ficher, just what is your preculiarity", Miss Raven asked with a fear in her voice.

"You are a danger to all of us, you will be moved out of my loop this night", Miss Raven yelled before handling a smirking Chelsy and a series of phone calls. Thomas sunk to the ground as the events similar to the twelve years ago repeated. Being thrown out again.

🚬

Thomas was rushed onto a boat to Whales so, she wouldn't age as fast or die from leaving there, no another loop.

A blue bird had flew over the small fary boat she took and Thomas concidered it being the new ymbrye. As she waited for the boat to reach the other side she played with her newly dyed hair. The raven colour which she was bullied for was no more, but a slight faded red. By the time she walked off the boat she had aged two years, making her 15 her dress seemed to got tight on her. It was now Febuary, the sky's were grey, the sea wind was cold. Everything seemed as it was frozen. While a women dressed in blue with matching hair approached her.

"Why you must be Thomas Ficher. It's a pleasure, I'm Miss Peregrine. Now look at the time we must hurry", Miss Peregrine grabbed her hand as they ran across the beach til they past a cave. Unlike Miss Raven, Miss Peregrine had a vibe around her that made , Thomas felt loved.

The familiar feeling of warmth and restriction went through Thomas' body. They had reached the exit of the cave to the season changed. It was warm, birds were singing and kites flying. A loop.