two .

Enoch had taken his usual place on the sofa and placed Thomas next to him. On the her left side Victor sat next her sand witching them together. "What's happening", Thomas asked Enoch. "Horace can project his dreams and a bit of the future", Victor answered before Enoch could answer leaving him to scowl. But, Claire climbed into his lap and he completely calmed down.

Horace put an eye piece over his right eye as images started projecting on the wall. "He usually dreams about clothes", Victor yawned while Thomas was giggling at the boy. "Splendid", dream Horace said after trying a blue suit.

The dream changed to a young man with black hair and blue eyes knocking on the front door. "Abe!", the younger children became excited while Emma had a smile on her face.

"Abe is another peculiar but he goes around visiting different loops", Victor whispered into Thomas' ear as she payed attention to the next dream.

It was her arriving at the door behind Miss Peregrine. "He must have the same dream again last night", Victor commented.

It changed again it was between her and Victor becoming too close to the point there lips almost touch. Thomas awkwardly shifted in her seat while Victor shifted and Enoch scowled. The children look back and forth between the three. Then in a flash it went to someone floating on the edge of the island a boy to be specific then to Thomas and Enoch talking. "I think that is enough for one night, let's go watch the reset", Miss Peregrine turned on the lights.

"Let's go even after so many years I find it very interesting", Victor lifted her up in ease and lead her outside. He handed her gas mask confused as why she would ever need it. "Trust me you don't want to smell the stuff", Victor made a face of disgust as she was giggling putting on the mask.

Miss Peregrine constantly checked her stop watch as she put down the needle on the record that played "Run. Rabbit". Over there heads German planes went over causing Thomas to duck but, Victor held her shoulder to reassure her. A bomber plane past them dropping a bomb as Thomas watched then Miss Peregrine stopped her watch. And so did everything stopped in the moment of time, the rain, the bomb which was a hair length away. She had rewind her clock and the night became day making it the night of September 2, 1943.

"Woah my last loop wasn't that intense", Thomas was amazed and applause with the rest of the children. Enoch stormed back inside the house. "Ignore Enoch he's just moody as always", Olive gave Thomas a smile before going back inside herself.

"So tomorrow, you will be on cleaning duty for the rest of our wonderful loop life. We just do dusting and sweeping that's all. Other than if the others make a mess. Easy as pie, then we can do whatever after words capeesh", Victor walked with Thomas back inside. "All good, thank you Victor, really it is nice to have a friend", she smiled after so long. "Of course I'll see you in the morning Tom", Victor gave his million dollar smile and entered his own bedroom.

▪ ▪ ▪

5 a.m.

Thomas groaned over the forced habit of waking up too early. She placed out a dark blue dress and changed. Thomas took a double take at the hall way too see if anyone was awake. Only one room's lights were open so she took the chance and crept down. "Hey", a Scottish accent caught her before she could go down the stairs.

"Oh good morning Enoch", she gave him a smile. "What are you doing so early up?", his expression was annoyed. "I can ask you the same question but, I was going to make breakfast for everyone", Thomas answered. "Well can I join you", he asked while she nod walking down the stairs again.

▪ ▪ ▪

"Would you prefer pancakes or french toast", Thomas asked while tying back her hair. "Pancakes are okay", Enoch said dully.

"Are you sure about that, you're life depends if the rest would like pancakes too", Thomas playfully threatened. "Pancakes it is", she backed off after the series of stares Enoch gave her.

After stacks and stacks of pancakes Thomas was satisfied of the amount and snapped Enoch out of his daydream who had been silent the whole time. "Can you be a dear and set up the table please", she held two plates of pancakes at a time while he put out place mats.

7 a.m.

"Perfect just in time, Enoch you can go help yourself to some now", he nodded while taking his place at the table.

"Thomas you wouldn't have seen Enoch yet have you. He never leaves his room til after eigh-", Olive entered the room with her eyes closed babbling about him til she notice his presence and blushed more than her hair color. "Yes he was just accompany me while I was cooking, can you come with me to wake the others?", Thomas went to save Olive from the situation.

"Tom I don't know if this is your peculiarity. But, how did you get Enoch out, he never comes out of his room", Olive jealousy seeping into her when she realized it took herself years for Enoch to opened up to her when Thomas did it in a day. "I was just going to make pancakes and he followed, anyways let's go to wake the beasts", she went to wake up each children one by one.

"Victor", Thomas went to knock on the door his room being the last in the hall and Olive went down stairs to eat herself. "Come in", his door was faint but she let herself inside.

"Breakfast is ready, you better hurry we are the last ones and I can't guarantee our pancakes will still be there", Thomas ignore the fact that he was shirtless still with wet hair. "Yeah just hold on a little while longer. I must get my hair perfect", Victor was staring intensity at the mirror trying his best to comb it. "Here let me", she grabbed his comb and made a perfect comb over.

"You're like an angel sent from heaven you did even better than Horace. Come on let's go eat", Victor kissed her on the cheek and pulled a shirt over before running out. Thomas put her hand over her cheek where he kissed her and followed him.

"Thank you Thomas so much", "Tom this is like heaven for my taste buds," "Thank you", all the people said as she came to sit on the table and eat her food. "Thank you Miss Fincher, it tasted wonderful we should put you on cooking every once in a while", Thomas started blushing from all the comments she got. It was a breakfast Thomas wasn't focused to do in a long time and was happy doing it. "I can could for you guys any day", she gave them a smile while the younger children cheered.

▪ ▪ ▪

"Why did you have to cook pancakes it gets all the plates sticky with syrup", Victor groaned while washing the dishes. "You have Enoch to thank for that he choose pancakes over french toast", Thomas relaxed since she cooked. "Wait you managed to get Enoch out and about before eight in the morning. You , Tom, my friend is another Jesus", Victor praised her before finishing the last plate.

"First Olive and now you. What's wrong with Enoch getting up early", Thomas went to dry the dishes. "Tom it took us year for him to warm up to us. I'm speaking personally as his best mate, he never leaves the his room other than chores and personal reasons. Well lets go time for dusting then we are free", he said while wiping his hands.

▪ ▪ ▪

(edited)