1

Chapter I

As I woke up from my apartment, I looked at my phone that read 4:37 AM. I sat down thinking for a while of how they day was going to work out. As I sighed, I laid down and looked at the ceiling. Once some minutes passed, I decided to get up and go to the park. It wasn't that far, so I decided to walk and look at my surroundings.

Most stores were almost opening and as I saw people, I smiled and waved at them.

Once I reached the park, I sat on a swing and just sat there as the sun started rising. I looked at my phone every so often to check the time. When I entered to Instagram, I clicked and saw everyone's stories. Then I looked at everyone's posts and liked some of them. I bumped into a Marshmello picture, which I liked in 0.1 seconds and smiled. His beautiful face/smile always gave me a smile into my day.

Once it turned around 6:30, I decided it was time to go home. I walked back and once I came to my apartment, I sat down in the couch and turned on the tv. The news channel was on, and as I watched it I went to my fridge and got some juice to drink. I enjoyed the time for a while until my best friend Emma started calling me. I quickly answered and talked to her.

"We should hang out one day so you can meet someone." Emma said happily. As I answered "mhmm." I went to my room and laid down. "Sure. Maybe on Friday?" I answered. We both agreed the time at 3:00 PM at our favorite coffee place. When we hanged up, I could feel my eyes wanting to close. I tried my best to keep them open but in the end I gave up and slept for some hours.

Hours Later...

I woke up when I heard my doorbell ring. I instantly woke up, wondering how much time they've spent ringing. At the door was a guy from the mail holding a package. I grabbed it and tried to remember what I ordered. Without any thoughts, I opened the package and saw Marshmello hoodies. I yelled from excitement as I grabbed all of my three hoodies and placed them on my table.

"This makes me want to yell and scream and cry of happiness." I told myself. My very own hoodies that I could wear and show my love for Marshmello. I could feel my eyes trying to hold on to the tears. My day was officially been made.