14

Chapter XIV

As I hugged Mello, he shut the door and walked over to he sofa. He looked at the candle on the table in middle of the living room and looked for matches. Once he did he turned on the candle and turned off the match.

I sat on the sofa with tears falling from my chin. Mello looked over to me and sat down next to me. The dim light from the candle made it more calming. Raindrops started to fall on the window and soon it started pouring. Just like it would happen when someone died and when the sadness still floated around people.

"Do you want to talk about it (Y/n)?" Mello said in a soft tone. I turned my head to see him look over at me. He gently tilted his helmet/head and waited for my response. Thoughts came and went all over my head. As I sat there quiet, Mello just looked at me. I couldn't tell wether he was sleepy or just waiting. "I understand you don't know how to react to it. I've been in the same situation before. Everything happens so fast during that moment that you don't know wether it's just a dream or reality." He finally spoke.

I nodded and sat there. Finally, I responded to him. "You're right. It all just happened fast that I don't even know why my feelings are the way they are. My thoughts are everywhere and I don't understand why." I could feel my tears start to dry up.

I looked at my phone that read 1:36 AM. It was still early.

"I'm here for you (Y/n). I might be busy every now and then, but I have time for you. I'm always here for you (Y/n)." Mello said. As the rain calmed a little bit I got closer and hugged him. His body was warm and welcoming. His arms wrapped around me and we sat there while the dim light of the candle lit us and the rain fell outside. All of my thoughts suddenly stopped running around my head. His hug was so calming and settling. Everything seemed like it stopped and it was focused on us two.

I let go of the hug and looked at Mello. He looked around and looked back at me. I could feel my cheeks getting warm.
As we sat down in silence, I thought for a moment and asked Mello a question.

"Hey is it fine with you if you can stay here for the night with me? If you don't that's fine. I'm glad you actually had the time to come and care for me. I really appreciate it of you." For a moment he sat there and looked around. "Do you have any blankets? It would be good for me to sleep for the night instead of driving this early." He replied. I quickly got up and went to my room for two blankets.

I returned back and gave him one of the blankets. As I walked over to my room, I felt a hand grab my free hand. I turned around and saw Mello look at me. He quickly looked around nervously and spoke. "I'm sorry to ask, but would you be fine if you slept with me here?" I could feel my cheeks get more warmer as I thought. He didn't ask did he? I'm still dreaming... right?

"Sure. Don't feel bad though, it's totally fine with me." I said as I sat down next to him. I leaned a little towards him and ended up being with him. I could feel his warmth and I felt safe with him. His arms wrapped me and suddenly I heard little snores coming from under the Marshmello head. I smiled as I slept peacefully.

******************************
Hello everyone!

Cute little chapter from me :)

Thank you all so much for the support. It really makes me excited and motivates me to continue writing this book! I don't know where I would be without you all and honestly I love how this book turned out to be.

I love you all so much!

-ThatOne_SepticMello