Chapter IX

As the door slowly opened, my heart started thumping. Not caring if anybody could hear my heart thumping, the door opened more and more until the human was visible.

My eyes couldn't believe it. I wanted this to be a dream and try to see if this was fake. I wanted to yell and scream of happiness. I looked at Emma, who was reacting the same as me. As I turned back to him, I couldn't wait to hug him and do whatever fangirls do.

As Marshmello came one by one, greeting and handshaking us, he suddenly stopped at me and looked at Emma. By his body movements and stuff, he didn't really look that happy. He then continued and whispered to his manager.

As the manager came up to us, I could see Marshmello looking in my direction. Since I think he saw me looking over to him, he stood still like he wasn't looking.

"So I need everyone to look at the back of their tickets and look for a small silver color marshmello face." Spoke Marshmello's manager. I calmly looked at my ticket and found the face. I didn't know how I missed such brightness while I looked at my ticket. As I grabbed my ticket in one hand, the other was in my hoodie.

I walked up to the manager and handed him my ticket. He looked over at Marshmello who nodded and whispered something in the manager's ear.

"You need to wait over here while we check issues with this ticket. Meanwhile, everyone else can take selfies and get autographs from Marshmello." I could feel my expression drop as I walked in the room Marshmello was before he came out. Marshmello's manager decided to introduce himself as the others were asking selfies and getting autographs.

"My name is Moe Shalizi. It is nice to meet you."

I sat there as I replied with a simple "hi" and sat there. I didn't know what was wrong with my ticket. I thought for a moment and decided to introduce myself as well.

"My name is (Y/n), and it is nice to meet you too. I can't believe I'm here. It's so nice." I said with a nervous smile. Moe nodded and smiled as we both just sat there in silence for a while. I played around with my phone that was in my hoodie's pocket and looked down.

After some minutes passed, the door opened and Marshmello came inside. He looked over in my direction and looked at Moe. Without saying any words he walked and sat down beside me where a chair was. I could feel my cheeks turn hot and tried not to look over at Marshmello.

"So... this is (Y/n) and she is very shy from what we can see. Kinda like you Marshmello." Spoke Moe to break the silence. I heard a soft chuckle come from Marshmello, which made me want to saw "aww".

"Well enough of that, the reason we called out your ticket, was because it was a special ticket. It gives you an extra 15 minutes to spend with Mello himself for right now. I'll just let you both be while the opener does his performance for the crowd." And with that the manager left. I sighed and once he left, I looked down. How would I start the conversation? Thoughts came up on my mind. Do I start with a simple 'hey'? Or just start a normal conversation? Will he speak to me? What if he doesn't wa-

"Psst." I heard someone say. I looked over to Marshmello who pointed at a notepad. I looked and saw a 'hey' written with a smiling Mello face. I smiled and looked at him and wrote something back. 'Hi. Sorry you're stuck with me for the next 10 minutes.' and handed the notepad back to him. I heard a small chuckle as he read it and wrote something back.

'It's fine. If you want you can talk to me and I'll do the writing' he responded.

I took a deep breath and thought of a proper way to respond. "Hi again. I'm (Y/n) and I am really happy to be at one of your concerts! It really means a lot to me and Emma." I heard writing again and waited patiently for the response.

'Yeah... about that girl Emma.' I looked. As soon as I was going to reply, I heard the door open and in cams Marshmello's manager. "You're up Mello. Don't worry you'll get to talk to her. Did you tell her?" He asked. Mello just simply nodded and as he walked with Moe, he whispered. Moe just nodded and mouth 'oh'.

"Mello wants you to walk next to him to the stadium. After that, you can go with your friend and have fun!" I nodded and smiled as I went next to Marshmello. I felt his soft hands touch mines for a moment until Marshmello realized he was kinda-sorta holding my hand. After that, I went to the seat with Emma and enjoyed being at the concert.
————————————
Hello everyone!

Im sorry for leaving you on the cliffhanger for so long! I just hope you all are enjoying the book so far! I know this seems kinda crazy-ish but this is my first xReader book. It'll get better more soon I promise!

~ThatOne_SepticMello