Chapter VII
~Almost a Month Later~

As I chose a Marshmello hoodie, I looked at my phone for a text from Emma. She was supposed to come at around 4:30 PM to pick me up and drive to the concert. I couldn't believe this day came. I was so pumped up, I decided to make my (h/l) (h/c) hair
into a high ponytail and braid the rest.
(If your hair is shorter than the length needed to do this hairstyle just ignore that part.)

I heard a fast knock on my door and I quickly ran to open it. In front of the door was Tyler. As he stood there he waved and said, "hi."

I replied with a simple, "Hey." and let him in. As he sat down on my couch I grabbed my phone. I looked at him and looked back at my phone. I haven't talked to Tyler much since. I wasn't affected that much but he was. I didn't even know if he was actually playing or something. He even explained to me his emotions.

"I understand. Since I just saw you and we started to know each other more, I was getting feelings for you. I did want to ask you if you were single, but that was going to make it obvious that I liked you. I just thought that it would've been a good time to tell you during that dance. But just like I said. I understand and I hope we can still be friends."

"(Y/n)? Your phone was ringing." Tyler said as I came back from my thoughts. I really wanted to throw away that night in my memory trash. I do wish that existed in my head. As I looked I saw a missed call and text from Emma.

I'm here! Come outside!

As I saw Tyler look at me I spoke, "I'm sorry. Emma's calling me to go outside and go to the concert. We can talk another day if you want." He smiled and walked out the door. I walked behind him as I grabbed my bag. With my hoodie on, I left to the parking lot where I met Emma.

~Minutes Later~
As we stood, in front was the stadium. Lots of people were in line waiting for them to enter. My heart was pounding as fast as it could. I couldn't wait to meet Marshmello.

"Ready to go (Y/n)?" Asked Emma. I nodded and hugged her tightly. As he each grabbed our hands, we walked to the entrance of the stadium.