Chapter III

During the car ride to our coffee place, Emma gave me hints of who it was. It actually turned out to be a group of people. This made me a little more excited. Maybe we could all hang out together one night and just have the best time.

Once we got near the coffee place. I could see a small group of four people looking as Emma parked her car. I could feel that I was blushing as their eyes met my body walking beside Emma. We all sat down on a table and ordered our drinks. Once they gave us our drinks, they all started talking and I just sat there as they talked to Emma. For a moment I felt alone until the boy that looked at me asked for me.

"What's your name?" He asked. As I looked up I saw his beautiful green eyes meet my (e/c) eyes. I could feel myself blushing. He did look cute, but I didn't want to ask him any questions about his relationship status. Instead I replied, "My name is (y/n)." I said as all of them looked at me. The girls looked beautiful compared to me. I then looked down and heard Emma respond. "She's shy at first. Once you start to hang around with her, she'll get her real self out."

Time passed by and every so often the girls (Anne, Carol, and Lillian) and boy (Tyler) would ask questions about me and I would answer them politely. We were there for about an hour and a half until they all had to go to their apartments, which turned out to be beside my apartment building. Carol got so excited when she found this out. "Maybe we can come some days so we can talk and know each other well!" She said with happiness.

Once I got of from the car, Emma came up in my apartment and hugged me goodbye as she left to her home. I sighed as I entered my apartment and laid on my bed. Tyler looked cute. I shook my head as I got him out of my head. I wasn't ready to be in a relationship and currently in the status that I'm in. Working as a babysitter did pay enough money over here (which is imagination world) and I was glad about it.

I looked at my phone and scrolled through Instagram one more time and fell to sleep.

The Next Day...

I woke up to a knock on the door, which startled me because it was very loud. I quickly tip toed and looked at the peek hole. In the door was Carol holding a bag with something. I opened the door to her as she smiled and greeted me. "I brought you some breakfast I made. You sure do like to sleep." I raised an eyebrow and I questioned myself. I looked at the time on my phone and saw that it was 10:25 AM. Carol smiled as I looked up. Without any words I let her in and explained to her about my job.

Once I explained she gave me the breakfast and left. Inside the bag was a container with pancakes. I decided to cut some fruit and eat them altogether. I enjoyed the breakfast as I watched some videos on my phone. Once I was done with the breakfast I decided to got to Carol's apartment and return it to her. I walked out of my building and entered theirs.

Once I reached to their apartment number, I knocked for a while until Lillian opened the door. I waved and said "hi" as she let me in. Carol smiled and thanked me. "How was the food? Tyler made it and had the idea to give you some!" She said. I could feel my checks getting warm as he came over here and waved at me. I tried not to get to awkward. "Well I need to go back. I left some clothes on the washing machine." I said. They all nodded and told me goodbye.

Being it 2:45 PM, I thought it was a good idea to go out for a little walk on the park. I grabbed my phone and headphones. I placed them on my head as I played music. A Marshmello song would pop up every so often, making me smile. Once I reached the park, I sat down in a bench and listened to music and saw little children play on the swings and playground games.