24

Lillian came back without Tyler or his "girlfriend" Emma. Carol and Anne helped me and we all drove back to my apartment. Should I tell them it was Emma? What if I tell them I had dreams that somehow foreshadowed to that moment? Will they even believe me? What if-

"Hey (Y/n)? You okay?" Carol asked me with both Anne and Lillian crying over her two shoulders each. I tried not to giggle but calmed myself down. The thoughts were racing around my head as I stared at the floor. I noticed I had a few stains of blood from the accident. I stood up and spoke, "I'm okay. I'll take a shower to clean myself from everything and get my thoughts together."

All of the sisters nodded their head while I went to my room. I got rid of the clothes I had on and threw them into a trash bag. "I don't want to see those and remember what I just went through." I told to myself. I got in my bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror. My eyes were puffy and I looked paler than what I usually looked like.

I sighed as I entered my shower and got myself cleaned up. Although I tried to get my thoughts together, I couldn't stop thinking of Mello and how he must be doing in the hospital. Hopefully he'll let me visit and the sisters as well.

And then I started to cry. Just out of nowhere my feelings went down with the water from the drain. Who knows why or what made me cry, but I was just crying and couldn't figure out why. Somehow I managed to calm down as I finished showering. I got out of the bathroom and headed towards my closet.

I looked for a shirt until I saw something in the corner of my eye a tag on something. I looked and noticed there was two of the same tags on. I got closer and saw that they were the other two hoodies I bought from Marshmello's merch. They both looked like:

 They both looked like:

I looked at them and decided to wear (one of the above) with (f/c) shorts

I looked at them and decided to wear (one of the above) with (f/c) shorts. I then looked for my phone and as I stared at it, I hoped for Mello to send a message to me. I stared for a minute or two and then headed towards the living room where the sisters were all calm and looked towards my direction.

I gave a little smile and sat down where I was sitting. We all decided to watch Netflix for a while and then the sisters left back to their apartment. Once they left I could only hear the quiet. It was peaceful but scary after what just happened. I wanted someone to comfort me and tell me that everything was going to be fine.

I got a text and quickly checked my phone. Carol sent me an article that had just came out a couple of minutes. The title was, "Music Artist Marshmello Hospitalized After Accident." As I tried to read the article without crying, I read about his concern of the fans. He said, "I will be fine and I don't want anyone worrying about me."

My eyes couldn't hold it much longer. I started crying as I pulled up the hood from my hoodie and laid on the couch. I wanted a hug from Mello.

I wanted him to tell me everything was going to be alright.

——————————————
Hello Everyone!!

I'M SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT. I hope this is enough from my absence.

In other news, I'm taking summer classes so I can be ahead of people and I have to read a book and take notes about it for a project when we return from school.

I've also been watching TWD (The Walking Dead) and I'm obsessed :')

I'll be writing more soon!