One big happy family

After signing the official adoption papers, Jenny and Charlie spent a glorious morning with their baby girl, Sky. Jenny held her in her arms for hours, refusing to put her down, in case she got taken away.
At lunch, Charlie sent a Patronus message to all their friends and family, announcing the adoption. Several hours later, everyone they had ever met, was crowded in their garden, looking forward to meeting Sky.
Jenny was overwhelmed by the amount of people who had turned up, but she held on tight to Sky, which helped her to focus. A large amount of Charlie's extended family were there; people that Jenny had only seen once, at Bill and Fleur's wedding. Which had been interupted by Death Eaters, so Jenny's memory of that night was a bit sketchy.
She sat on a bench with Sky in her arms, while Charlie made his way through the crowds, talking to the guests.

When the only member of her own family turned up, she felt relieved.
"Harry. So good to see you, amongst all the red heads" welcomed Jenny.
Harry smiled and sat beside her on the bench. He looked down at Sky, as she slept and gently kissed the tops of her fingers.
"I still can't believe this has happened so fast. I only saw you, the day before yesterday" admitted Harry.
"Yeah. Everything happened so fast. The Ministry came round, we saw the baby, signed the forms, and introduced her to the family. All in two days" replied Jenny.
"Are you happy?"
"Yes. Very"
"Good. Ron said that Mrs Weasley is going to look after her, while you're at work"
"Yeah. We haven't worked out all the details yet, but that is the general idea"
"I'll keep her company, while you're at work as well"
"Won't you also be at work?"
"Oh... yeah".

Jenny chuckled. "Forgotten that you are employed have you?".
"No. I just wasn't thinking... I've had so much time to myself over the past year, as I wasn't in school. It's going to be weird having a full time job" admitted Harry.
"Me too. When I worked for the Order, I did it on my own terms. I never had a proper job. Working at Hogwarts all day is going to be a big change"
"Will you miss this place?"
"Of course. This is my home. Me and Charlie have brought a small place in Hogsmead, but we won't be spending much time there. Especially now that we have Sky. We are going to spending every evening at the Burrow with Molly and Sky"
"But you can't apparate in Hogwarts"
"I know that Harry. I'll just have to take a stroll down to Hogsmeade every day to apparate. But most of the time we will be apparating from our house".

"Does Sky have a middle name?" Questioned Harry.
"She wasn't assigned one by her birth parents. So me and Charlie got to choose one" Jenny answered.
"Are you going to tell me?".
Jenny smiled awkwardly.
"What?" Quizzed Harry nervously.
"Well, we thought long and hard about what we wanted her name to represent. And eventually we decided on Harriet. Sky Harriet Potter" revealed Jenny.
"Harriet... After me?" Asked Harry.
"No after my grandfather Harry, yes after you, you idiot"
"I was just checking"
"You are the first person we've told, so keep it a secret for me. I'm making a big announcement this evening, where I will tell everyone. But for now, I don't want anyone to know".

Jenny looked around at the big crowd of Weasley's and felt very out of place. Harry noticed that she was uncomfortable, and rested his hand on her shoulder supportively.
"A lot of red heads here" said Jenny slowly.
"Yeah. I suppose there is" replied Harry.
"And there's only two of us left"
"Well we are about to become a part of the Weasley clan"
"Yeah. When I marry Charlie, and you marry Ginny"
"What! No. That's not what I meant"
"Isn't it?"
"No. What I meant was, that when you marry Charlie, he will be my Uncle. So I will be related to all the Weasley's as well".

Jenny winked, and Harry started to turn red.
"Well, you are young. Just because you are dating someone, it doesn't mean that you will marry one day. It's just very likely" encouraged Jenny.
Harry folded his arms, and remained silent.
"And once I marry Charlie, then you will be dating your Aunts, husbands, sister" she continued.
Harry frowned. "I never thought of it like that".
"Don't worry about it. You aren't closely related by blood, so it doesn't really matter. All pure-blood families, are related anyway. The Malfoy's and the Black's for example often ended up marrying first or second cousins".

"Did my grandparents mind that my dad married a muggle-born?" Asked Harry nervousily.
Jenny shook her head. "They weren't blood pureists. They didn't mind who we fell in love with. And they loved Lily, trust me".
"Good"
"Other than the big house, and the large amount of money the owned, they were different to other pure blood families. Thankfully"
"They sound like great people"
"Yeah. They really were. But they aren't gone. They are a part of me. And a part of you"
"That's cheesy. And strangely optamistic for you"
"So it is. Maybe I've turned over a new leaf at last"
"I hope so"
"Yeah, me too".