When you (video)calling/texting Blackpink

Finally back after a very long hiatus..😳😳

Jisoo

When you videocalled her, she would be so happy to see you again after such a long time (Jisoo left the house to go back to the dorms due to the promotions for SQUARE UP). You'd be talking to each other for a very long time and Jisoo would absolutely love spending her time talking with you. Also....she'll never forget to mention her biggest friend.....Dalgom.

"Y/N where's Dalgom??"

"Here next to me laying on the couch???..."

*shows Dalgom*

"DALGOMIE NYEONGAN! EOMMA MISS YOU VERY MUCH"

"What about me??"

"PPUNG!!"

Jennie

She'd be asleep until you video call her. When you saw her your heart ached of missing her. The heart fluttering + amazing visuals = the lovely Jennie you always know, love and very miss rn. You felt so happy to see her again that there was even a big smile plastered on your face (you are very busy with your comeback and that's why you can't visit her dorm). She'll be missing you so much, but also be proud of you for working hard for your groups comeback and Jen would always support you from the back no matter what.

*accept video call*

"Hey babe, had a good nap?"

"It would've been better if you were here beside me"

*pouts*

"Hahaha..I miss you too Jendeukie😜..when I'm finished with the comeback, you'll have all my time okey? I'll buy your fave Gucci shiiiirrtt...😉"

*shows her cute gummy smile*

"CALL!!"

Rosé

It was very calm in your dorm. All the members are out having fun and you're in the dorm all alone because you have a cold. You were laying in bed playing games, sleeping, sometimes coming out of your bed watching tv, eat, repeat. Right now you had nothing to do so you decided to text the love of your life: BlackPink's Park Chaeyoung.

y/n: chaengiiiee!😭

mylilchipmunk🐿💕: omg y/n, are you okay??..Chiwon unnie told me you have a cold🙁

y/n: yeah..it's getting slowly better..

y/n: but i'm just bored, the members are all out😒

mylilchipmunk🐿💕: aaawwhh babe..do you want me to come over??😙

y/n: yes plz😍

mylilchipmunk🐿💕: i'll be there in a minute of 10 with some food😉

y/n: you're the best😘😘

mylilchipmunk🐿💕: ofc i am😏

Lisa

You guys will be going to the arcade together. As soon as you guys were there Lisa was one and all hyped, cuz there was the very popular Pump It Up. Ofc both of you wanna play it and since Lisa is a born dancer she made a bet. If you win she'll buy your food after the arcade, if she wins you have to drag her home on your back without stopping. So you first went up and Lisa filmed it.

(pretend that you are the guy dancing)

After you were done, you saw Lisa watching you with big eyes. She didn't expect this side from you and now it was her turn. You wanted to film it until Jennie texted.

Jendeukieunnie😜💕: Hi y/n-ssi how you doing?

Y/n: Annyeong unnie!! Yeah I'm doin' fine...except that Lisa is playing Pump very bad😂😂

Jendeukieunnie😜💕: Jinjja??!! Show me some😂

Y/N:

Jendeukieunnie😜💕: aaahh aniya eotteokkaaeee😂😂😂😂😂..she made a bet huh..😂😂

Y/N: hell yeah she did..pabo..😂😂

Jendeukieunnie😜💕: Well I guess I'll see you guys tonight😂😅 Have fun❤

Y/N: Ofc you will❤

(^^Lisa after she lost)