A/N

Hey guys, long time no see. Sorry for this late update (it's already night at my place). You might be wondering why this chapter. It's bcz of the letter in the last chapter. You see, I don't like angsty chapter cuz they're no fun. But in this case I felt I should do it, because of my best friend.

I got finally home from my campus training 2 days ago and I'm resting as much as I can. Sadly, a few hours ago, my best friend's mom called me up. And I heard something which I always wished for to not be real.

My best friend passed away.

This girl was my #1 person I always run to when I had something in my mind. She and I were just a few months apart from each other and our moms are bffs. She loved K-Pop as much as I do and also a Blink. Now my soulmate, my twin, is gone. She was infected with by the well known COVID-19.

I went to the hospital to say goodbye and I cried my soul out. It was very painful to me to see her laying there with all those medical techs around her. Her mother gave me an enveloppe and I opened and read it on the road back home. I cried more and my heart is still broken.

The letter in the last chapter is the same one she wrote to me. I wanted to share it with you guys to show how important it is to help each other these days. Guys, this virus isn't a joke even though we can see it. But we should really protect ourselves and the people around us to make sure that no more people will be infected.

This is everything I wanted to say and I wish you all a good night. I'm going to take some sleep, trying to set off my mind from this tiring night.

STAY HOME AND PROTECT YOURSELF❗❗❗