Zodiac Signs as...#8

Their bond with their BP bias in an ff

Aries: Gangster enemies and also the heirs of their clan. They fall in love after an encounter but also struggle with their relationship because of the dangerous side of being in love with the enemy.

Taurus: Both Taurus and their bias are popular students. Taurus as the captain of the school basketball team, their bias as the most beautiful girl in school and also cheerleader. Challenge each other a lot, but went wrong at one moment which made everything change.

Gemini: Childhood bffs that split up because Gemini had to move outside the country. Years later they encouter each other again and do everything they missed in all those years of no contact.

Cancer: Being the nerd in school and has a secret crush on the badass of the school (their bias) They confess, but get rejected which they already predicted. Later on, their bias 

Leo: High school enemies, but later changed after the both of them got into the most predictable scene ever..one night stand with each other..drunk

Virgo: A mix of Taurus and Gemini. In this case, Virgo and their bias are childhood enemies. After high school graduation Virgo leaves the country and returns years later as the new CEO of their bias.

Libra: Being arranged with their bias. They act cold in the beginning, but with a lot of effort their bias made to make a road to the Libra's heart.

Scorpio: Being a doctor who saved their bias from a critical situation. The bias falls in love with Scorpio (who also has a crush on their bias too *wink wink*) and both try to get each other's heart.

Saggitarius: Not even a nerd, but they get bullied by their bias for some reason. After finding out why, they get to understand each other better and fall in love.

Capricorn: Two words only. Step-sister.

Aquarius: A guardian angel that saved their bias from a terrible incident. Their bias doesn't believe them at first, but after a big discovery she relays on the Aquarius and even fell in love.

Pisces: Got their bias pregnant in a one night stand. They'll get into many obstacles after that, but in the end they get married and take care of their children.