Haters

Jisoo: *knocking on the door before opening* Jen, I'm worried about Lisa...she hasn't been out of her room the whole day...

Jennie: *putting down her phone and sighs* I'm getting worried too...she's been very silent since yesterday..

Jisoo: Yeah, that was unpleasant to see....just check on her in the meantime okay?

Jennie: *nods* Hm, I will

Jisoo: Well, me and Chaeng are going. We'll be back late, so don't wait for us okay?

Jennie: Yeah that's okay. Have fun *smiles*

Chaeyoung: *calling from the living room* Bye unnie!

Jennie: Bye Chaeng!

Jisoo: See ya later Jendeuk!

Jennie: Nyongan!

*30 min later*

Jennie: *getting out of bed and walking to Lisa's room*

Jennie: *knocks* Lisa?

Lisa:

Jennie: Lisa?

Lisa:

Jennie: *opens the door carefully and sees Lisa*

Lisa: *laying in bed, staring blankly to the ceiling*

Jennie: *lays beside her on her side* You okay?

Lisa: Am I worth doing this?

Jennie: *confused* What do you mean?

Lisa: This job...it always has been my dream to become an artist. But now, I don't know if I'm worth it..

Jennie: Lisa, don't say that.. *grabs her left hand and caresses it*

Lisa: *tears up* I worked so fucking hard for what I wanted to do. To get where I wanted to be. I wanted to show them my effort, my best everytime we're performing. I wanted to make them happy...but all I do is annoying them and making them hate me... *tears rolling out of the eye corner*

Jennie: *wiping them away gently*

Lisa: *trying not to break down* And now my country is turning it's back to me...my own..fucking..country...

Jennie: *pulls Lisa on top of her, feeling sad seeing her state*

Lisa: *immediately hides her face in Jennie's chest and sobs* I-I hate this feeling..I fucking hate myself..w-why..m-me? *tightly grips on Jennie's shirt*

Jennie: Sssshhh *hugs her, caressing her back*

Jennie: Everything's gonna be alright. Don't let those haters turn you down. Don't believe what they say. You are the best, most hard working person I've ever known in my whole life. You made people happy. Remember Blinks? You made them happy

Lisa: *calms down and lessen her grip on Jennie's shirt*

Jennie: *lifts Lisa's head up, looking in her eyes* You made ME happy

Lisa: *shakes her head* No..you hate me..I know that you hate me from deep down. Just tell me you don't like me..I don't want this fucking bullshit anymore...*tears forming in her eyes again*

Jennie: *shakes her head* That's not true. Yes, you may be the most popular one in the group inside and outside Korea. But I don't care and I'll never hate you. I like you just the way you are. Jisoo unnie and Chaeyoung love you. I love you. *pecks Lisa's lips*

Lisa: *calmed down*

Jennie: Don't cry because of those haters. They are just assholes who are bored, jealous, attention seekers and want to destroy other people. They'll never know unless they walk in your shoes. They think that it's easier to judge than to believe. *caresses Lisa's cheek* But I want you to be happy

Lisa: I gladly am 

Lisa: *gives a small smile* Thanks to you

Jennie: *smiles and kisses Lisa*

Lisa: *respons with kissing deeper*

Lisa: *pulls out and smiles* Thank you for believing in me..I love you

Jennie: *smiles back* I love you too

Lisa: *wraps her arms around Jennie's waist and hides her face in the crook of her neck*

Jennie: *holds Lisa and wraps her legs around her hips*

Lisa: *chuckles and kisses Jennie's neck* Let's sleep

Jennie: Hm *smiles and closes her eyes to sleep*