Blackpink reaction to...

Seeing your good looking body for the first time

Jisoo: You were changing your clothes and forgot to close the door. Jisoo passed by and saw your almost naked body. She would be very surprised about your body since she never saw you working out and just walk away with a shocked look. She would be a bit shy if you talked with her or asked her something. Later at the diner table she tells you about what happened earlier and compliment you. You were shocked and blushed while she kept teasing you about it.

Chaeyoung: You went on a vacation with Blackpink and your friends. You already made groups and you paired up with Chaeyoung. As you entered your room, you saw a swimming pool at your balcony. You became so hyper that you let your bags fall to the ground and just jumped into the swimming pool without changing. As you got out of the pool, your white shirt showed of your body which you didn't mind. Chaeyoung saw it and looked away while blushing hard. She would tell you to change your clothes and walk away fast which made you laugh very hard.

Jennie: Jennie was cooking and she called you to come to eat. You didn't answer so she called you again, but still no answer. She searched for you inside the house and found you in the gym room. You were working out with earphones in, which for Jennie was the reason why you couldn't hear her. You were only in short pants doing push ups while sweating hard. As you were done, you turned around and saw Jennie looking at you with a proud face. She would tell you that food was ready and walked away with one last glance at your rock hard abs.

Lisa: Your team had to go to the finale of a dance championship the next day. Part of it was to do a dance cover of a song. You and your group did a random dance challenge as warming up with BP watching and cheering. Warming up was done and you prepared for the last rep. The music got played which was NCT Dream's 'BOOM' but just a minute before the music switched up to ATEEZ's chorus part of 'Pirate King', your team leader gave a sign to 2 members. You got confused but as soon as they pulled your shirt off, you got flustered and blushed but still danced. You really felt embarresed since this was the last part and you were the center. BP screamed at the action and you could see Lisa getting shy from the mirror. At the end you screamed and immediately put on your shirt. You then hugged a speechless Lisa who hid her blushing face in your neck while the others were laughing.