Random Imagines

~ A/N Sorry guys, I had no specific subject in mind for all four of them😅😅😅

Jisoo

You were at Blackpink's dorm to spend some time with your childhood friend and her members. You were watching Frozen. While Jisoo and Chaeyoung were laying on the couch, you and Jennie were sitting on the ground. Suddenly Jisoo knocks on your head which made your look up to her. "Do you wanna build a snowman~?" She sung when the song came on and you just could only laugh about her foolishness. "Go away Jisoo" Jennie said which made you laugh harder with Chaeyoung. Suddenly Lisa stormed out from her room and sang "Come on let's go and play~" "The sky's awake, so I'm awake" Chaeyoung acted. "Hhhh..where did I met these bunch of idiots.." you said under your breath but still able to hear by the members. "Yah you met me at your birth chicken head!" Jisoo scolded to you. "Who are YOU to judge about my handsome and pretty face?! WITH YOUR PET CHICKEN!!" You scolded back. "Pablo was a very gentle and friendly chicken you hater!!" Jisoo defended herself. "He got aggressive when I just walked pass him! WTF would I must've then?! Screaming to the driver that a chicken was crossing the road?!" You asked a bit assaulted. The other members were just enjoying the sight of you both as you continued bickering with each other. "I guess they missed each other very much" Lisa whispered which made the other two laugh. 

Jennie

You had two weeks off so Jennie went to your house to stay for those number of weeks. Right now you just woke up in bed from a long nap. There was an empty space beside you as you shifted to side. Your head shot up to look around the room and realised that Jennie wasn't there. So you got out of bed with just some trainingshorts and a oversized hoodie (aka my favorite clothes to put on everytime and anywhere) and you walked down the stairs. You walked to the living room and there, you saw Jennie in just an oversized shirt laying on the couch and playing on her phone. She felt somebody looking at her so she looked sideways to you and smiled when she met your eyes. You walked up to her and hovered yourself over her body. Jennie just looked at you full of visual appreciation and so did you too to her. After a few seconds you moved your face closer to hers until both of your noses brushed each other's, but kissed her sweetly in no time. The sweetness became a hot session when you bit her lower lip, asking for entrance. And so Jennie did, while you smirked in the kiss. "Well somebody is hyped up." Jennie said with a smirk. "If you just could see what I'm thinking about rn." You said while your forehead was on hers and looking at her seductive lips. Jennie pushed you gently away from her, stood up and left you there alone sitting on the couch. "How about you showing me what you were thinking about, instead of keeping it inside your dirty mind?" She said huskily before walking away, swaying sexily with her hips.

Chaeyoung

Your girlfriend's birthday was coming up and you wanted to surprise her with a big gift. You remembered that she had a sad face the last time you guys were with your family. This made you coming up with a big idea and informed her fellow members. They really supported you for one hundred percent. Today was one day before the big day and you were at the dorms. "Babe, me and my members are going to have dance practice. We'll be back pretty late, so if you want you can just go home." She said before leaving the dorm. "Nah I can wait here for a while." you said. "Are you sure?" she asked and you just nodded your head. "I'm sure about that. Besides, I can keep myself busy." you said looking at the other members who got the sign and smirked. "Well okay~ if you say so..but don't do anything stupid, alright?" she asked and you picked up Kuma, hugging him. "Yes ma'am" you said with a funny voice while making Kuma salute to Chaeyoung which made her giggle. "Okay then..I'll be back!" she said before leaving. "Okay...showtime." you said and smirked. Later at midnight, the members came back from their dance practice. "Gosh I'm so tired" Jisoo said before opening the door. "Me too.." Lisa said. "Hey why is it so dark inside?" Chaeyoung asked and turned on the lights. "SURPRISE!!" everbody yelled and there they were, her one and beloved family. They, the members and you sung 'Happy Birthday' and in the meantime you walked up to her to comfort her since she was crying happy tears. At the end everybody clapped and you hugged her. "Is this why you wanted to stay Y/N?" she asked. You hummed and she gave you a kiss on your lips. "Thank you baby." she whispered. "Happy birthday baby, now..make a wish" you whispered and Chaeyoung made a wish. After she blew out the candles, you have been partying all night and the next day after.

Lisa

You were sick at home so you couldn't work for a few days. Lisa decided to come over and staying at your place until you got fully recovered. You felt very lucky to have an older sister like Lisa. She might be foolish and clumsy, but she had a very big and kind heart. Lisa leaned on the headboard in bed while she was watching a serie with you sleeping next to her. "Eonnie.." You mumbled. "Hmm?" She looked to the side and saw you still in rainbow world. It made Lisa giggle cuz she knew you were dreaming and she smiled. A few minutes later you woke up and stretched yourself from the long nap you took. "What was I doing in your dream?" Lisa asked teasingly which made you look up to her with a confused face. "What are you talking about?" You asked. Lisa chuckled and looked at you "You were sleeping and suddenly you said "Eonnie". So I guess you were dreaming about me." You got startled by the answer and shyly hided inside the blanket. "Oh come on I'm just joking around" Lisa laughed and pulled away the blanket from your face. "Tell me. What were you dreaming about?" She asked and sits on top of your thights, waiting for you to speak up. You sighed "Fine I'll tell you. I was dreaming about this dance competition you were participating in and you were in the finals. You had 3 opponents, each of you had to perform a choreo and the judges would give you points.  Your rivals were very strong and when you came up you give the best you could do." Then Lisa chuckled "Of course I would do that I mean, how humble can I not be?" She asked cockily and you gave her a "Are you serious" face which made her uncomfortable. "But ehm..yeah what happened at the end?" she tried to avoid your face expression and you smiled "You were out of breath, thinking that you lost only cuz of your not so good chosen choreo. But at the end you were on first place and won the dance competition." Then Lisa look back at you and jumped happily. "Oh yeah! Imma take what's mine so get out of my way, bitches!" she screamed and you groaning. "Yah you're jumped on my pelvis you idiot! That hurts!" You screamed in pain holding your pelvis. "Hehe..mianhae.." Lisa chuckled while rubbing the back of her neck in embarrasment.